Internal Audit Manager, Group People, Chief of Staff and Life & Pensions
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an Internal Audit Manager, you’ll contribute to the execution of the Group Internal Audits (GIA) strategy. Your main role will be to perform audits assessing Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio.
In Group Internal Audit, we are, as an independent unit commissioned by the Nordea Board, responsible for performing the operational audit within the Nordea Group.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and maintaining key relationships to keep abreast with development and contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes
- Contributing to the reporting in a proactive and solution-oriented manner to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes
- Executing and delivering audit projects to provide the foundation for GIAs assurance
- Being a team player with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
The role is based in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki or Oslo. Welcome to a team working cross-Nordic with internal auditing primarily focused on Group People, Chief of Staff and Life & Pensions.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are open minded and highly co-operative fast learner, eager to work in a small team in a dynamic environment. You have excellent analytical skills and strong focus on delivering quality in everything you do within the given deadlines.
- Relevant educational background, minimum a Bachelor’s degree, and preferably 3-5 years of financial services, internal/external auditing and/or regulatory expertise
- Knowledge of the people processes, overall governance processes and processes within Life & Pensions, such as customer, investment, actuarial and administrative processes
- Certifications such as CIA, CISA, CFA or similar
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
- Preferably experience in project management
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 30 April 2018 to send us your application. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Anette Kauffmann Laursen, +45 40753080, email@example.com or Jan-Kjetil Simonsen, +45 61224453, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.