Human Resources Manager
On behalf of Amgen we are looking for a Human Resources Manager – Denmark.
First of all - We trust that you are motivated by the Amgen mission of serving patients?
Also we hope that you would like to join a professional, respected and growing biotech company with about 45 employees in Denmark and about 19.000 employees globally? If this resonances with you, then you are very welcome to consider joining Amgen, the world’s largest pure play biotechnology company.
The Human Resources Manager position is “a single contributor role”, and thus a board HR Role where you will be the HR point-of-contact in Denmark, the first local HR resource as well as a role where you within 6-12 months will be taking on additional HR Responsibilities/Projects within the Nordic-Baltic Region.
You will be based in Denmark, part of the Nordic-Baltic HR Team of 3 HR Professionals who are working out of Stockholm. As the HRM for Denmark, you will also be part of the Danish Management Team as well as a member of the group of Amgen Int-l HR Managers.
Reporting to the HR Director, Nordic & Baltic the Human Resources Manager, Denmark will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct HR programs such as orientation, recruiting events, employee relations meetings, talent management
- Coordinate on-boarding, hiring and payroll processes (Input to Payroll, based in Stockholm)
- Manage day-to-day relationship with external suppliers/vendors
- Support performance management processes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with local labor laws: monitor local regulations, reviews work contracts, implement status changes etc.
- Ensure accurate and compliant pay (including payroll) and benefits administration
- Conduct annual competitive benchmarking analysis and other HR reports for the two sites
- Develop supervisors to improve their management capabilities
- Develop and administer local rewards programs based on corporate compensation philosophy, business objectives, and International programs
- Manage the recruitment processes in partnership with line management (including design of a SoMe Approach)
- Facilitate training and development; may teach in-house courses
- Implement and ensure a clear, shared understanding of HR procedures/policies
- Build and maintain knowledge of Amgen’s products, therapeutic areas, markets, and business-financial model
- Understand key business processes to ensure HR initiatives add value to Amgen’s local and regional business goals.
- Conduct cross-border projects within the Nordic-Baltic Region
- Potentially a SoMe Recruitment approach – Employer Branding
- Potentially co-development of a “Sales Force Capabilities Development –Program”.
Your first major task will be to ensure with relevant managers that a group of recently acquired professionals will come safely through the change-curve as well as be fully integrated and engaged Amgen Employees.
- University Degree, preferably in Human Resources Management or Psychology (Cand. Merc./M.Sc.) or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience, preferably in the full spectrum of HR Operations
- Biotech / health care or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred but not a requirement
- Applies a methodical approach when completing an assignment, i.e. you are data driven, analytical and structured in your way of working
- Demonstrated “Thinking-out-of the box” HR Contributions (from previous employer)
- Experienced partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions is required
- Provide solid advise with regards to the Danish Labour Market – employee relations as well as Danish Employment Laws, especially the Danish Act on Transfer of Undertakings
- Driven, strategic and solutions-focused with a hands-on approach
- Ability to work independently and yet a strong team-player
- Demonstrated experience driving organizational change initiatives is preferred but not a requirement
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Displays excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Full professional proficiency working in both English and Danish
- Living within daily commuting distance to the two sites (Hellerup & Søborg)
- Willing to travel approximately 20 days per year
- An international work environment, high standards, science and innovation
- An attractive role in a growing company with a strong Company Culture anchored in the mission “To serve patients”
- A flat local organization with a relaxed and informal tone
- A unique possibility to add your personal flavor and expertise
- Development opportunities both via formal training as well as via the work you will be doing
- A fulltime position with an attractive compensation package matching your qualifications
- Please see more
The recruitment process will be performed in coordination with Fontibus HR. For more information about Fontibus HR then please see www.Fontibus-hr.com . In case you have questions regarding the position or the process, then feel free to call Fontibus HR, Senior Principal HR Consultant Lise Aarup +45 40905233.
Please apply by forwarding your short application, CV and the Data-Privacy Agreement: fontibus.dk/da/ledige-stillinger/persondataerkl%C3%A6ring via e-mail to People@fontibus.dk.
The email-address you use for applying will be the email we communicate via during this process.
As we start calling for interviews on an on-going basis, then please apply asap and no later than 1th of May 2018 via e-mail People@fontibus.dk
We are looking forward to be hearing from you.
About the Amgen:
Amgen was originally founded as AMGen in 1980, standing for Applied Molecular Genetics. The company is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California, but has establishments in many other countries around the world. Today, Amgen is the world’s largest pure play biotechnology company, employing around 19 thousand people worldwide. 2017 Financial Highlights: Total Revenue: $22.8 billion, Product Sales: $21.8, R&D expenses $3.6 Billion.
Amgen is leading the way into the next biocentury. With decades of deep and broad experience as one of the first companies to use living cells to make biologic medicines – Amgen helped invent the processes and tools that built the global biotech industry. It’s this continued focus on innovation and collaboration that’s allowed Amgen to grow into a Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries, reach millions of patients around the world and develop a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The core of the Amgen strategy—is that innovative, highly differentiated medicines that provide large clinical benefits in addressing serious diseases are medicines that will not only help patients, but also will help reduce the social and economic burden of disease in society today.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives.
Amgen has a presence in approximately 100 countries and regions worldwide and their innovative medicines have reached millions of people in the fight against serious illnesses. The focus is on six therapeutic areas: cardiovascular disease, oncology, bone health, neuroscience, nephrology and inflammation. Amgen’s medicines typically address diseases for which there are limited treatment options, or they are medicines that provide a viable option to what is otherwise available.
THE AMGEN FOUNDATION
The Amgen Foundation seeks to advance excellence in science education to inspire the next generation of innovators, and invest in strengthening communities where Amgen staff members live and work. To date, the Foundation has donated nearly $300 million in grants to local, regional and international nonprofit organizations that impact society in inspiring and innovative ways. The Amgen Foundation brings the excitement of discovery to the scientists of tomorrow through several signature programs, including Amgen Scholars, Amgen Biotech Experience and Amgen Teach. For more information, visit www.AmgenInspires.com.
Amgen as a company could not have accomplished what it has, were it not for its deep commitment to building a culture that embraces science and innovation—a culture that continues to shape the company. It is Amgens mission to serve patients. The following company values are deeply embedded in the way Amgen operates and they strongly influence every day work:
- Be Science-Based
- Compete Intensely and Win
- Create Value for Patients, Staff and Stockholders
- Be Ethical
- Trust and Respect Each Other
- Ensure Quality
- Work in Teams
- Collaborate, Communicate and Be Accountable
For more about Amgen, see www.amgen.com.