Senior Compliance Officer, Copenhagen
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Compliance Officer, you will be working with a wide variety of tasks within your field. Primarily you will be identifying, minimising and evaluating compliance risks, as well as engaging in dialogue with the business concerning the handling of these. This includes the development and preparation of monitoring and investigations, giving advice and reporting.
Group Compliance in Nordea is seeking a Compliance Officer for Global Private Banking and Investment Solutions & Advisory Centre (ISAC) in Nordea for an exciting position, where you will become part of an international team that solves tasks and participates in projects across the Nordic countries and globally.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying, describing and assessing risks.
- Participating in planning of compliance activities.
- Monitoring of controls and activities.
- Advising and training of managers and employees on how to handle compliance risks.
- Organisation and roll-out of local and international compliance projects.
- Follow-up on internal and external regulation.
- Reporting and monitoring results, compliance risks and risk management.
The role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Welcome to a team where you will be a part of a strong, international team with 10 colleagues who have widespread contact with stakeholders across the bank.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- 3-5 years experience, preferably from the financial sector, where you have worked with regulation, investment advice or products and have experience with compliance, risk, or internal audit.
- A high degree of integrity, you are driven, and take initiative easily. You must be prepared to work in an environment with many changes and take responsibility for developing your own skills.
- Analytical thinker with a structured approach and attention to details.
- You find it easy to build relationships at all levels of a company, using strong communication skills.
- Danish and English language on a professional level.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 23 April 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.