Business Development Manager
Falck Ambulance is looking for a passionate Business Development Manager who wants to be part of our Strategy Office, working directly for the Executive Management of the Ambulance division. In the Strategy Office, we focus on driving the strategic agenda as well as key strategic projects including M&A opportunities. In addition, we support the Executive Management with ad-hoc analysis and presentations.
As a Business Development Manager, you will take lead on high profile global and local projects and ensure strict execution based on in depth financial, commercial and strategic analysis.
- Drive business unit strategy - on business unit level
- Assist country management and act as strategic sparring partner for local country management
- Make concrete recommendations to the executive management and set up successful implementation plans
- Ensure the deliveries are right on time, quality and budget
- Lead and drive M&A processes
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and presentations for executive management.
- 4-7 years of experience working with M&A and/or strategy development projects from a management consultancy or investment bank/corporate finance, possibly combined with similar business development position in an international company
- Relevant master's degree in business administration, finance, strategy or economics
- A sound analytical toolbox – hypothesis driven analyses, data driven decision making, logical communication structure. Significant project management skills
- ‘Yes – can do’ attitude and the ability to work both individually and in teams
- High energy level, meaning that you work efficiently and get things done without compromising quality
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and an expert within Excel and PowerPoint
- International profile with multicultural understanding
- Full fluency in English and preferably Spanish – more languages are a plus.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact: Jacob Thang Nielsen VP, Head of Ambulance Strategy Office: Mob: +45 22 62 07 69 E-Mail: email@example.com
For more than 100 years, it has been Falck’s mission to prevent accidents, disease and emergency situations, to rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently and to rehabilitate people after illness and injury.
With more than 38.500 employees in 46 countries on six continents Falck is a company in constant development and with numerous possibilities for challenges and careers. You can read more about being part of Falck on www.falck.com Falck’s six values Accessible, Competent, Efficient, Fast, Helpful, and Reliable make up the backbone of our organization.
We live by the values and if you want to be our new colleague, it is important that you can recognize yourself in the Falck values.