Assistant Analyst in Corporate & Investment Banking - Advisory (M&A and ECM) Copenhagen
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an Assistant Analyst you will get the opportunity to work with some of the most competent and experienced investment banking professionals in the Nordics. As part of our team, you will be exposed to all key disciplines within investment banking, including mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and other transaction related processes.
Nordea Corporate and Investment Banking offers you the opportunity to join our Advisory team in Copenhagen. Consisting of approximately 90 highly dedicated professionals across the Nordics, we pride ourselves in delivering top quality M&A and ECM advisory services to both Nordic and international clients ranging from the largest corporates and international PE funds to local growth companies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Company and market analysis
- Assisting with financial analysis, modelling and valuation (DCF, LBO, multiples, etc.)
- Preparation of presentation materials
- Information screening and structuring
As the position is targeted towards full-time employment in the Advisory team following graduation, we emphasize a steep learning curve and ensure exposure towards a broad range of tasks – as well as continuous feedback to support development of your professional skills. We have a long track record of hiring full-time Analysts among our Assistant Analysts.
The position is 20-25 hours a week with flexibility during exam periods.
The role is based in Copenhagen.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
- You are at the top of your class with a flair for finance and commercial insight as well as a genuine interest in investment banking
- You have strong analytical competences and are able to produce high quality work under strict deadlines
- You are excellent at communicating your ideas, have perfect literacy in Danish and English and are able to effectively communicate these using your strong presentation skills
- As a person, you have a strong drive and sense of urgency and are willing to go the extra mile to support the teams you work with
- You are an experienced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferably, you have approximately two years left until your Master graduation.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Please submit your application, CV and grade transcripts no later than 30 April 2018 by using our online application form.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.