Regulatory Model Expert to Risk Models (location: any of the Nordic capitals)
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Regulatory Model Expert, you will be responsible for a wide range of regulatory affairs, coordination and project management for regulatory tasks, master expert related to regulatory inquiries and interpretation, quality assurance of model applications. The role also involve responsibility for support of senior management and stakeholders with regulatory interpretation of regulations and decision proposals. A predominant focus of the role is to support the bank in its transition to SSM as it relates to its internal model approvals.
In Risk Models, we manage application and related regulatory affairs for all internal models across IMA, IMM and IRB frameworks.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordination and project management of regulatory responses related to internal models.
- Quality assurance of applications and regulatory master expert input to Risk Models and internal model related activities, documentation and submissions.
- Advisory responsibility related to regulatory interpretation and integration into Risk Models and GRMC decision making processes as it relates to internal models.
- Management of regulatory interactions.
The role can be located in any of the Nordic capitals. Welsome to a high performance team with dedicated professionals who thrive on providing a superior stakeholder service level.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- An academic degree within Law, Economics or Finance.
- 5+ years' experience working with regulative interpretation and law in the financial industry.
- Preferably detailed experience in managing, coordinating and planning application or similar regulatory submission processes.
- Preferred international experience with international supervisors.
- Fluent at a superior level in English, both spoken and written.
You have until 26 April 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Mikkel Kongshøj Andersen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.