Machine Learning Engineer, Data Science Lab
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll develop highly scalable applications using established libraries and custom implementations of cutting edge algorithms.
We are a center of excellence for machine learning in Nordea, helping business units that are interested in implementing machine learning algorithms.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be working in the Recommender team, making sure that we deliver great machine learning into our products
- You'll work within a small team of highly skilled people, working closely with data scientists and other machine learning engineers
- You will be involved the development of applications from scratch, making sure that we deliver high quality software following industry best practices
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a team of highly trained specialists.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Degree within mathematic, data or science - solid technical degree or similar
- You have experience in delivering operational machine learning solutions using open-source technologies and frameworks
- You have excellent engineering skills and have worked on high scale systems
- You have extensive experience in one or more of: Python, R, Scala and Java
- You're able to communicate complex ideas in an understandable way
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 30th April 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Michael John Unwin, +45 29101915, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.