Student job in Corporate Compliance & CSR
We are looking for an analytical and structured student assistant to support our global growth on tasks related to compliance, corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability. You’ll join a dynamic team at our headquarters in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark.
You will become an essential member of our fast-paced team reporting to Director and Chief Compliance Officer, Corp. Compliance & CSR and will be involved in various tasks related to our global business and strategic processes within compliance, CSR and sustainability. We operate in many markets globally and have production facilities and offices across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. The primary mission of the Compliance & CSR department is to ensure global compliance – whether legally, ethically or when responsibly undertaking business activities. Our department is part of the Corporate Legal unit.
- Perform systematic compliance screenings and integrity checks on business partners that are crucial to the Topsoe business - this, in order to ensure that our collaborations with these continue to meet our high ethical standards on business conduct
- Contribute to optimal stakeholder relations through support of various CSR activities
- Support key activities that the team rolls out globally, participate in investigations and training, and perform analysis of our business processes and conduct.
- will be working in a smaller team, both individually and on projects with multiple stakeholders across the organization and globe
- are structured, energetic and thorough in your ways of working
- have an analytical mindset and approach challenges systematically
- are a strong communicator and have a flexible approach to your tasks
- are expected to work 15-20 hours per week on average, and be flexible during peak periods – the same flexibility will be provided for you around the time of your exams.
We are looking for a student in the second or third year of their bachelor’s or first year of master’s degree. You should be interested in, and have flair for, economics, supply chain, management, international business, politics and communications.
Experience with using Microsoft Office applications analytically is essential as well as speaking and writing English fluently.
Please feel free contact Director, Christian Stender at email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of our team and work in a dynamic organization with talented colleagues, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your latest exam certificates and any references. Starting date is as soon as possible, and no later than from June/July 2018. Interviews are conducted on 14th May, or on one of the adjacent days. We look forward to receive your application.
May 4, 2018
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenues from global engineering, technology and catalyst sales was approximately 830 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,300 employees. Please see our latest Annual Report for more information about Topsoe: https://www.topsoe.com/investor/annual-reports/annual-report-2017