In our Copenhagen based office, we are looking for a Brand Manager. You will be part of a brand team where the culture is recognized with a high drive and a young and non-formal work tone.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
We are looking for a Brand Manager in our team that successfully can drive the following objectives:
- Propose innovative marketing plans for products that satisfy consumer needs and build long term brand loyalty
- Actively manage marketing budgets and propose realistic solutions for ensuring the short- and long-term profitability of products/brands for which you have the responsibility
- Participates in tracking industry technological trends / competitive information / changes / evolutions
- Drive and manage external agencies
- Create and execute strategies for the Nordic market
- Secure a good and professional relationship with current partners as well as seeking out new partners
We hope for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Has experience in digital marketing and constantly seeks to innovate and push the channels
- Expert in product(s)/brand(s) at subsidiary level, informs, motivates and convinces his/her internal work colleagues (PR, sales, community, HQ) to conduct actions with the aim of reaching a maximum number of our local customers (retailers/press/influencers/end users).
- A high drive and a passion for results
- Highly skilled in prioritizing hers/his time
- Experience with Brand/Product management
- Analytical skills. Can do ROI calculations and optimize tracking tools
- Understands the Nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian and Danish)
Candidates that hold a commercial education will be preferred.
The salary is negotiable based on your qualifications.
The Brand Manager position is nominated for 37 hours and travelling app. 10 days per year must be expected.
We are offering:
- An exciting job in an international group
- An exciting industry constantly evolving
- A job with great development potential
- Good working conditions and wage according to qualifications
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine
- You master English - in writing and spoken
- That you have a very high level of independence
Please forward your application / or queries to: Charlotte Stephansen, Charlotte.Stephansen@ubisoft.com, +45 28944531
Ubisoft Nordic A/S, Borupvang 2B, 1.sal - 2750 Ballerup - Denmark
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 28 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated