Senior Controller within Liquidity Risk
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Senior Controller within Liquidity Risk in Financial & Risk Control & COO Office your role will be to drive development of analytics and new risk measures for liquidity risk and transfer pricing framework for trading book activities. You will play key a role in shaping the proper tools needed for Nordea to optimally manage liquidity risks end ensure that liquidity risk is well understood and managed.
Our role is to control and report liquidity risk for Nordea Markets and in close collaboration with our stakeholders within trading units, treasury and IT we strive to build the infrastructure and competences that facilitate optimal use of liquidity while ensuring stability, profitability and regulatory compliance. We act as a centre of excellence in liquidity risk analytics and real-time liquidity metrics on traded products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and drive development of framework and tools for risk analytics
- Develop new risk measures and Funds Transfer Pricing models
- Follow-up on and analyse consequences of new regulations
- Advise trading units on optimisation within regulatory framework
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders within trading, treasury and IT
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to an international team passionate about delivering and creating value for our customers.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To make an impact in the role as a Senior Controller, you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You are honest and dependable, willing to speak up and committed to empowering others. You are eager to team up and deliver results in a collaborative environment and you are passionate doing a great job.
- Master's degree in economics, finance, mathematics, engineering or similar
- Broad financial product and markets knowledge and in depth understanding of liquidity risk modelling
- You have 5 years or more experience working with risk management or similar
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for Liquidity Risk from Basel and European regulatory authorities
- Excellent quantitative and communications skills
- Excellent analytical and technical capabilities
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results working with others
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Applications will be processed at an ongoing basis, so you are urged to apply at your earliest convenience. Application deadline is 30 April 2018.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Rafnar Sigurbjörnsson, email@example.com
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.