Ambitious Finance Business Partner
Do you want to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment with a steep learning curve? Do you like working on projects across multiple functions within the business? Do you have what it takes to support the business in reaching its goals? Are you motivated by an empowered position with direct impact on the financial performance of the business? Then the position as Finance Business Partner within TP Aerospace could be for you.
TP Aerospace is a very fast growing and highly dynamic company operating in the aviation industry. With headquarters in Copenhagen and six overseas offices spanning from Las Vegas to Melbourne, we operate in a highly global environment – things are moving fast and we need the right people to help us on our exiting journey!
We are looking for a strong Finance Business Partner to a newly established position to support the Finance organization as well as other functions in TP Aerospace. In this role, you will be tasked with developing the Business Finance field in close corporation with the Group CFO. Here you will use your analytical skills and curiosity to further develop our performance management, drive performance, execute projects, prepare for Board and Chairman Ship meetings and support the business to meet its financial and strategic objectives. You will be situated at our headquarters in Copenhagen and work closely together with the Group CFO to whom you will report.
- Develop and drive Group Performance Management / KPI
- Develop and drive financial forecasts and estimate processes
- Provide strategic and financial decision support to the business
- Management reporting internally as well as to Board of Directors and Chairmanship meetings including monthly controlling
- Make recommendations based on business cases and profitability analysis
- Assist on future global footprint analysis and validation
- Investment analysis (M&A) / CAPEX analysis/valuation incl. financial modeling
- Follow up on strategic initiatives
- Project leadership and execution
- Develop the reporting platform.
- You have a master’s degree in business administration, finance or economics (Cand merc., Cand oecon, MBA, etc.)
- You have strong academic results and at least 2-4 years of relevant work experience from an analytical function as Business Finance Partner or Controller
- You are result driven and keen on delivering high quality output
- You have a desire for a fast-paced learning curve, set high targets for yourself, and thrive working independently in new and multiple areas at the same time
- You have a proven record of great problem solving skills and a “can-do” attitude
- You approach challenges in a structured and analytical way – you have attention to detail, yet a holistic mindset
- You hold excellent communications skills and strive for continuous business improvement
- You enjoy working internationally and with different cultures, and you have a strong proficiency in the English language, both in writing and orally
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint is a requirement, knowledge about Power BI and Quantum Control is a benefit
- You are ready for some travel activity to visit our regional sites globally.
What we offer
If you have what it takes, we believe this is a fantastic opportunity for you to advance. We offer a highly dynamic and international work environment with colleagues all over the world. We guarantee a steep learning curve that will foster both your professional and personal development, and you'll have the freedom and ability to influence your own tasks and everyday work life. We take pride in the level of team-spirit characterizing our global workforce, so you will join a solid group of engaged and dedicated colleagues who are great at what they do, and enjoy doing it! And not least, you will be in a company that is growing very fast where new opportunities continuously arise.
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CFO, Nikolaj Lei Jacobsen on +45 53 39 23 64 or by email Nikolaj.Jacobsen@tpaerospace.com.
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter via the below link before May 15th!