We are looking for a Hematology Sales Specialist (field based) to join our team in Denmark
Abbott is a global leader in in vitro diagnostics and offers a broad range of innovative instrument systems and tests for hospitals, reference labs, blood banks and clinics. Our products offer automation, convenience, cost-effectiveness and flexibility. Abbott has helped transform the practice of medical diagnosis from an art to a science, helping to create the modern diagnostics industry through the company's commitment to improving patient care and lowering overall costs.
ADD’s Hematology Organization is part of the European Sales organization, a result of our dynamic customer environment. Today, there are fewer, larger, and more complex customers than ever before. The Hematology Organization provides dedicated hematology sales support to the regions.
ADD Europe offers the position Hematology Sales Specialist (field based) and the position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis, i.e. on average three days per week.
Primary objective of the position
The Hematology Sales Specialist is responsible for generating new and maintaining existing business by driving and supporting the sales process with specific hematology / sales know-how and intelligence while preserving and possibly improving the hematology line of business margin in their region. You`ll be overall responsible of the positioning of Abbott products related to bids and tender processes in your territory in close collaboration with your team and our specialist.
- Full responsibility for sales quota including forecasting and target performance achievement within the region.
- Work closely with ADD regional / local sales teams to maintain and grow the Hematology business.
- Maintain ADD’s CRM program for Hematology, opportunities and its total available market within the region.
- Build sustainable customer relationships and leverage them to drive profitable new sales.
- Identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing, or delivering hematology solutions that result in improved outcomes for customer and Abbott.
- Identify, review, evaluate and understand the requirements of local business opportunities and work to create successful strategies for the sales cycle towards in the tender process.
- Attend client meetings and preparation of presentations where necessary
- Prepare and negotiate long term contracts.
- Analyze impact of market trends and factors on customers.
- Support new product launches, evaluate market potential.
- Success in this role is measured by economic profitability, sales quota, contract renewal rate, win rate of new customers, and customer satisfaction score (NPS).
Educational background and Work Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on Hematology Sales.
- Experience within Tender sales cycles and submissions/Management in multiple Nordic countries.
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references.
- Good hematology product and industry knowledge.
- Strong commercial experience, commercially driven.
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues.
- Long-term, strategic focus on account
- Masters the English language as well as Danish fluently, both orally and in writing. Fluent in any other Nordic language (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish) is a plus.
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via the 'Apply' button with your resume and letter of application. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Meltem Cakir, email@example.com.
Agency calls are not appreciated.