Shopper Marketing Executive
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).
As Shopper Marketing Executive you will establish and lead excellence in shopper marketing to maximise demand for Amer Sports brands with omni-channel trade partners.
- Executing local shopper marketing programs, on- and offline, for all brands with premium retail partners and top doors.
- Being responsible for delivering all product and brand related assets to retail partners.
- Executing B2C and key accounts’ Customer Marketing Plan.
- Tracking pay-for-performance elements for consumer experience in trade terms.
- Managing external service suppliers / agencies for branded spaces.
- Implementing / coordinating own retail marketing actions (brand store / factory outlet / pop-up openings, window programs, promo actions etc).
- Supporting other trade relevant events such as trade shows and buying days, as well as showrooms.
- Reporting progress of KPI achievement to Country Marketing Manager and Shopper Marketing Manager EMEA.
- Cooperating with EMEA Shopper Marketing team and providing feedback on toolboxes.
- Master's degree in business with focus on marketing preferred
- Min. 3 years trade/shopper marketing experience in leading branded consumer goods in FMCG or within sporting goods industry
- Experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders, as well as leading agencies and vendors
- Knowledge of wholesale, retail and e-commerce, as well as understanding of brand, marketing and shopper concepts
- Understanding and analysing of trade marketing KPIs
- Budget planning and tracking experience
- Fluent verbal and written English and Danish skills required
- Working experience within a complex international matrix environment an advantage
- Good command of MS Office
- Planning and organising
- Relating and networking
- Presenting and communicating information
- Persuading and influencing
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
What we can do for you:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.