Sales Assistant Scandinavia (M/F)
at our headquarters in Herford / Germany
Your main responsibilities include:
- structured and smooth order processing
- processing and monitoring incoming orders and deliveries
- active, independent sales activities and customer service (by telephone)
- close collaboration and consultation with the Head of Wholesale
- creating evaluations and analyses, returns management and preparing documents
- supporting the Area Sales Manager of Scandinavia out of the office
- preparing sales documents and accompanying material for the salesman sample collections
- dispatching salesman sample collections and all information relevant to sales
- active assistance preparing for and following up on fairs.
What we are looking for:
- completed vocational training in industrial administration and, if relevant, a study course from the business sector focusing on (international) sales
- professional experience in a similar task area, meaning you are familiar with the processes and rhythms in the field of fashion
- excellent Danish language skills are a must; very good written and spoken English skills and basic knowledge of German are preferred
- extensive skills with MS Office programs or with merchandise management systems
- very good communication abilities which allow you to both, pass on information in a targeted manner and acquire it gainfully
- congenial nature, so that you are able to quickly establish contact with other people.
We can envision employing you in our sales subsidiary in Copenhagen in the medium term, thereby enabling you to take the next step in your career.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you. Sarah Kammeier· Tel. +49 5221 592 249.