Product development and supply
Managerial position with high degree of responsibility and influence on both strategic and operational levels
Nanovi is a young and growing MedTech company with a portfolio of innovative liquid soft tissue markers to enhance precision in radiotherapy and surgery. The company builds on a unique biomaterial technology platform invented at the Technical University of Denmark, DTU.
With direct report to the CEO, you will be part of a committed and dynamic management team. You will be overall responsible for the design and development strategy for our portfolio and pipeline of medical devices and for the management of a team of 2-3 people handling daily operations related to supply, analysis and research.
- Provide strategic and operational input for new and optimized products
- Manage design and development projects from start to finish
- Manage stakeholders involved in the development process including contractors and consultants
- Plan design verification and design validation tests
- Ensure development of raw material specifications and synthesis in collaboration with suppliers
- Ensure design output specifications, including that product and process specifications are established, based on scientific rationale/justification
- Ensure the development and validation of test methods
- Manage activities related to supply (outsourced production), analysis and research
- Manage the final release of products
- Cand.polyt, cand.pharm, cand.scient or equivalent, preferably combined with a Ph.D-degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with product design and development, preferably of Class IIb/III medical devices
- Understanding of applicable regulatory requirements in EU and US, such as MDD 93/42/EC and ISO 13485
- Understanding of commercial requirements
- Experience with medical imaging and/or radiotherapy
- Knowledge within organic chemistry
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Experience with external partner collaborations and coordination of many interfaces
You want to take the lead in strategic discussions, and you are comfortable making decisions while being keen also to be involved in hands-on execution. From previous experience you know how to uphold the required level of quality in a fast paced and fast changing environment. You have a high energy level and the ability to focus and prioritize among tasks. Being accustomed to complex situations and processes, you work and think independently and are self-motivated. At the same time, you are open for input from colleagues and have a team-oriented mentality.
Nanovi can offer you an exciting and dynamic work environment as the basis for both professional and personal development. You are welcome to contact CEO Jesper Boysen on email@example.com or mobile +45 24 65 60 33 for more information about the position and the company.
Please submit your application in English or Danish before 14 May 2018. You can either submit it online via "Apply here."
All applications will be treated confidentially. Job interviews will be held on a continuous basis, until we have the right candidate.
Nanovi A/S is a medical technology company specializing in the development and commercialization of innovative liquid soft tissue markers to enable higher precision in image-guided radiotherapy and surgery. Our ambition is to enable higher quality of life for cancer patients in a cost-efficient manner.
We have a portfolio of products in development, and our first liquid tissue marker, BioXmark® to guide radiotherapy, is approaching regulatory approval. Other development projects include PalpMark™ for use to guide surgery of small, non-palpable nodules in lung tissue, and with the potential for use also in surgery of other early stage cancers.
We are located in the DTU Science Park in Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark.
For more information about Nanovi, please see www.nanovi.com.