Group Operational Excellence Specialist
Are you an Operational Excellence Specialist with high ambitions and pursuing a career in Operational Excellence in an international organization? Rockwool offers a position with international touch points and steep learning curve in a company experiencing growth, profitability and exciting personal development opportunities.
This is who we are
The ROCKWOOL Group is the world’s leading supplier of innovative products and systems based on stone wool. The Group’s operations have a large presence in Europe and they also have facilities in Russia, North America, India and East Asia. ROCKWOOL’s Operational Excellence Programme (ROPEX) was launched in 2012. Last year ROPEX became a vital pillar in ROCKWOOL Groups strategy. The programme is delivering successful results and the current focus will be to maintain momentum and continue the ongoing development to stay on the successful path.
This is the role
This role is a key position to drive improvements in ROCKWOOL Operational Excellence, ROPEX, to meet the ROCKWOOL Groups ambitious strategic operations targets with high level of influence and great potential for growth and development.
You will be given the opportunity to work as a project manager or part of diverse teams to deliver tangible business results with high impact on the ROCKWOOL strategy and business. Furthermore, you will work with identifying opportunities for improvements, inspiring next steps and provide guidance to local management teams within supply chain and manufacturing. The focus will be on Operation with the goal to expand end-to-end value stream focus. You will be part of an international team with solid experience within Lean and Supply Chain Management, who values diversity, new thinking and cross functional corporation.
This is the responsibilities
- Contribute to establish and evolve data analysis (Operations Diagnostics) capabilities and models as a strong discipline in ROPEX and integrate into the strategic planning process at factory, OPCO and corporate level
- Provide training and coaching in consulting skills and data analysis to the ROPEX community
- Responsible of planning and performing comprehensive analysis of factory operations to establish an overview of improvement potentials in areas such as Productivity, Production Output and Quality
- Prepare and communicate conclusions and recommendations to management teams and stakeholders
- Manage stakeholders and ensure ownership of outcome by local management teams, develop implementation plans and establish KPIs and follow-up structures
- Act as project manager or support local teams on best practice sharing and pilots to document potentials and gain the first experiences with new tools/approach
- Run or participate in value stream projects to address constraints, reduce complexity and improve customer experience.
This is what you bring
- 2-3 years practical experience from Lean Manufacturing/supply chain improvement implementations with proven success in business results, preferable from consultancy
- Analytically strong with solid working experience within data collection and analysis of financial and KPIs
- Demonstrated good training, facilitation and coaching skills
- Some experience as project manager
- Good and strong communication and presentation skill in English and adapt with communication at all levels in a professional and vigorous manner
- Flexible and able to travel 80-100 days a year.
This is what we offer
ROCKWOOL offers a key role in an international environment where communication and agility is key. You will be working within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. There are great opportunities for entrepreneurship and personal development. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
This is how you proceed
If you are interested in this role, forward a copy of your CV and cover letter in one document. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Team Leader Susan Lindsted on +45 3338 3216.
Hays Denmark is part of Hays Plc, which is listed on London Stock Exchange (FTSE 250). Hays Plc is the world's leading recruiting experts in qualified, professional and skilled work.
We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. We are market leaders in the UK and Australia, and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. As of September 2011, the Group employed 7,600 staff operating from 255 offices in 31 countries across 20 specialisms.
Our combination of deep expertise across a wide spectrum of specialised industries and professions makes us unparalleled recruiters in the world of work.
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S has operated in Denmark since 2008. We specialise in following areas of specialism: Accountancy & Finance, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, HR, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, Life Sciences and Sales & Marketing. For more information see www.hays.dk
Read more about Hays - click here