CEO Chocolate Cloud
Chocolate Cloud ApS (CC) is a high-tech start-up based in Denmark with deep MIT roots and with a global perspective. Highly committed investors from Denmark and Germany facilitated the development of forefront cloud technologies. CC is delivering software products for efficient and privacy-preserving Multi-Cloud data storage (hybrid clouds, multiple public clouds, multiple private clouds) as well as a blazing fast technology to reduce storage by a factor of 2 in OpenStack (Object-based storage) and Hadoop (BigData).
Recently, CC launched SkyFlok: SkyFlok is a multi-cloud aggregation storage designed to help businesses getting a first-class data redundancy and secrecy. Whilst providing this, Skyflok increases download speed, helps you sidestepping outages and strenthens your ability to adhere to the new EU General Data Protection Regulations.
Having a full team of developers and dedicated sales staff, we are searching for a full time CEO to scale Chocolate Cloud into a global player providing state of the art storage SW systems. The right candidate will be offered the opportunity to invest in Chocolate Cloud.
Roles and responsibilities
As the CEO you will be:
- Developing the Chocolate Cloud business to its full potential – using your experience from other tech businesses
- Promoting Chocolate Cloud and SkyFlok value propositions
- Working with large clients at a high level – activating your substantial business network
- Developing an organization with a lean structure, processes and quality control to match the requirements for both mass-market, SMEs and enterprise markets
- Developing an innovative business around future Cloud services and systems
- Reporting to the professional Board of Directors – constituted by shareholders
Competencies and experience
- A commercial profile with a technical background – preferably from the networking and data management industry
- Business experience with large clients both at executive and operational levels
- Exposure to several big players in the cloud, storage, networking & IT infrastructure industries – bringing in a comprehensive network of former business partners
- Experience with SaaS sales and e-commerce – to secure SkyFlok business scaling
- Proven track record in fundraising
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Successful track record of doing business globally
- Financial management abilities-
Personality and private background
- A hands-on approach with a strategic outlook – boot strapping mentality
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Leadership over management: Letting people perform at their best whilst leveraging on your experience
- Able to travel ~50 days per year – including overseas travel
- A global mindset in market development
- Residence could be anywhere – but preferably near an airport.