Deputy & Product Owner, Digital Markets
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Deputy and as the Product Owner for the Advisory Ecosystem team in Digital Markets you will guide our development. You will also lead a small and dedicated operations- and support team.
You will be at the forefront of the digital transformation in Nordea. We are organized with business and IT development in agile teams, and have the mandate and ability to imagine, develop, and release digital features to our customers with high speed. In the Advisory Ecosystem team that you'll be part of, we are responsible for building and maintaining various channels in Markets to access customer data and financial calculations needed for advisory purposes of currency, liabilities, and investments.
What you'll be doing:
- As product owner deciding upon and prioritizing needed functionality in the ecosystem based on input on from stakeholders in Markets. Occasionally also handle other Digital Markets projects as PO.
- Ensure the data delivery from other departments in Nordea
- Be an “ecosystem evangelist” so that knowledge of the ecosystem is shared across teams in Markets
- Ensure that ecosystem is compliant with IT processes and regulations
- Be the team leader for our small and dedicated operations- and support team
You will be working in a dynamic and fast paced environment where we all lift together, have strong ownership, a passion for digital business and the ability to make things happen. You will be part of our very experienced teams located in Gdansk Poland, and in Copenhagen Denmark.
The role is based in Copenhagen.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are sharp of mind and always proactive in your actions and planning and have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience delivering innovative digital solutions
- Experience as product owner solving business analyst tasks
- Experience from financial/markets organization is an advantage but not a requirement
- Master degree within IT, business or other relevant
- Fluent in written and spoken English
You have until 2018-05-31 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Troels Poulsen, email@example.com
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.