Global Service Business Developer (m/f)
If we had to sum up Danfoss Drives in one word, that word would be ‘passion’. We are driven by drives and passionate about providing a competitive edge in key applications across various industries. This passion is clearly visible in many areas of our business. In food, beverage and packaging automation, VLT® drives offer seamless system integration and the valuable benefits of variant reduction. They optimize HVAC and refrigeration systems in buildings worldwide. And, through system efficiency optimization, they have been instrumental in bringing the whole water cycle in a European catchment area of 200,000 people into energy neutrality.
Do you want to play a vital role in growing Danfoss Drives’ Services business DrivePro®? Do you feel challenged by developing and implementing holistic business strategies and action plans to meet ambitious growth goals? If you are also looking to work in a global environment joining a high-performance team with potential for further growth and the freedom to create and implement your ideas, then we might have the perfect challenge for!
We currently have an opening for a Global Service Business Developer (m/f) for the European region. The position will be set at one of our main Danfoss Drives locations in Offenbach (Main)/Germany, Vantaa/Finland or Gråsten/Denmark.
- Develop business plans with our regions/countries based on market conditions and potential
- Support the regions and countries to deliver the expected growth in our service business
- Become our DrivePro® Business ambassador to change the behavior from hardware sales towards a hardware & service sales culture
- Deliver best practice from country to country
- Implement installed base activities with follow up on TOP end customers
- Advocate and become the voice of the countries to the global functions (Product management, Pricing, Marketing, Business Excellence) in relation to DrivePro®
- Present new service products and support implementation
- Provide direction, coordination and support to the sales team
- For smaller markets support sales visits for high potential customers
- Coach sales managers and support them in their activity and performance
- Ensure that the core and value of DrivePro® will be fulfilled in all markets
- Support product launches and product enhancements
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with the goal to developing new business opportunities
Competencies and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in industrial engineering, electrical engineering or similar field of study
- Ideally a good knowledge of electrical drives systems
- At least three years’ work experience in a sales/after-market service role
- Strong sales approach
- Strategic mindset with a strong drive to implement
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Well-structured and independent working style
- Willingness to travel up to 40 %
What we can offer
Robust structures, quick decision-making paths and an organizational culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas is the professional environment that we are offering to you. In these exciting times, you have the chance to actively participate in the development and execution of innovative business strategies on a national and international scale.
For further information about the position please contact Eva Isselstein, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at +49 461 4301 4623.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.