Medical Advisor, Inflammation and Immunology, Denmark
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working to positively impact health for everyone. As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new talents. Right now we are seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the position of Medical Advisor, Inflammation and immunology, Pfizer Innovative Health.
This is what you can look forward to:
You have the medical and scientific responsibility of assigned products and therapeutic areas by
- building and developing enduring peer-to-peer relationships with key healthcare professionals (HCPs) and institutions.
- creating constructive, cross-functional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- ensuring the clinical relevance and value of our medicines is understood by HCPs, patients, regulators, payers, and internal stakeholders while maintaining the primacy of patients’ best interest
- generating customer insights, and leveraging business opportunities to maintain a therapeutic leadership position in inflammation and immunology
- ensuring HCP and patient intelligence, interests and needs are fed back to the organization to support the safe and effective use of our medicines, and to leverage unmet medical and educational needs
- providing high-quality, accurate, balanced and directed information to HCPs and other stakeholders
- supporting brand strategies through data generation projects such as investigator initiated research, non-interventional studies and feasibilities for phase 1-4 studies
Your job is customer facing and externally focused. You operate in Denmark and are integral part of Inflammation and Immunology Nordic and Western-Cluster Medical Affairs organization as well as the country cross-functional team. You are positioned to be the national internal expert in the assigned therapeutic areas.
What you offer
- MD and/or PhD degree, MD preferred
- Working experience in clinical practice / hospital preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge preferred, medical affairs experience an advantage
- Specialization in dermatology or rheumatology advantageous
- Understanding of the health care environment in the region
- Strong interpersonal skills to quickly build credibility with stakeholders
- Advanced project management and organization skills, focused on results, in complex environment
- High level of self-motivation, independence, and accountability
- Fluent in Danish and English
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Uanset, hvilken vej du har valgt, har Pfizer en karriere til dig
Hos Pfizer går vi op i at skabe et miljø, hvor vores kolleger kan få succes, samtidig med at vi bidrager til at forbedre verdenssundheden. Vi kommer som videnskabsfolk, chefer, som producenter. Vi er topledere og nyuddannede. Men uanset, hvor vi kommer fra og hvor vores karriere fører os hen, så har vi et fælles mål. At gøre verden til et sundere sted.
Aktuelt søger vi nye medarbejdere inden for alle områder af vores virksomhed og over hele verden. Pfizer er en global virksomhed med ressourcer, der er dedikeret til at udvikle mange forskellige former for medicin til mange forskellige helbredsproblemer, og vi tilbyder karrieremuligheder inden for alle forretningens sundhedsområder samt vores interne og eksterne divisioner.