Pfizer is looking for a new Web Editor.
The web editor will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) and the Customer Marketing Manager (CMM) to support our multichannel marketing execution. The Web Editor is a crucial hands-on role that glue together commercial, marketing and digital with the main focus on getting our marketing content uploaded, published, monitored for performance and optimized on our digital channels. The Web Editor will operate and maintain our channels on a day to day basis and be a key player in developing these channels. The Web Editor will work closely with the DMM on shaping the digital channels as well as implementing new, and carry the responsibility of execution and provide operational support to the overall strategy and tactical plan.
Our new Web Editor will be responsible for maintaining Pfizer Essential Health’s digital channels such as but not limited to websites and applications. Further, newsletters and related CRM tasks around data management of ePermissions and customer segments are also part of the day to day responsibilities. In addition, the Web Editor is responsible for making sure web content is aligned to our graphic guidelines, and UX is in line with, or exceeds, user expectations.
The role requires technical understanding and know-how in order to support our organization in cooperation with regional business technology functions.
The Web Editor will be responsible for:
- Web publishing and content layout
- Content curation on owned channels
- Setting up e-mail newsletters and handling of e-permissions
- Web analysis (Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics)
- Technical troubleshooting
- Webinar support
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Comply with copyright and privacy regulations
- Monitor website’s traffic to measure popularity
- Handle graphic design for web, applications and email marketing and minor video editing.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience
- Advanced CMS editing experience, Drupal is preferred but not a must
- Experience with E-mail marketing platforms such as APSIS, Epsilon Harmony or equivalent
- Adobe Creative Suite
- CSS and HTML (basic)
- Experience with Google analytics and Adobe analytics
- Well organized with ability to be flexible, prioritize multiple demands and effectively perform under tight timelines.
- Fluent in English and Danish.
- Ability to analyze and define and convey complex concepts and strategies in verbal and written communication to demanding audiences (internal and external).
- Awareness of, and passion for, a wide range of digital tools and communications
- Strong understanding of user behaviors online
- Interest for the pharmaceutical industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset and have natural drive for results.
Have a team spirit and an outgoing personality with the ability to create cooperation and relationships with stakeholders
Keep track of developments in web technology
Posting close is 14th. May 2018
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.