Senior Risk Expert to Financial Reporting Risk & Governance
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do.Interested in coming on the journey with us?
ARG&P is the 2nd LoD risk management function for Financial Reporting Risk, i.e. the risk of material misstatements in financial reporting. It is thereby the responsibility of ARG&P to oversee, control and challenge the financial reporting of the Group.
The tasks in this role include:
- overseeing and challenging the interpretation of accounting standards:
- controlling and analysing financial reporting flows
- testing assumptions and the use of judgement in financial reporting, and
- independently testing the Accounting Key Controls framework as implemented by Group Finance & Business Control
The role is based in Copenhagen.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are an auditor with technical accounting skills and experience from the financial industry.
We also expect you to have:
- Excellence in senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge of 'best practice' standards for finance function within the industry
- Extensive knowledge of financial instruments accounting, e.g. IFRS9
- Experience in analysing and testing accounting flows
You have until 21 May 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Nana Lottrup: firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.