Assistant Investment Analyst in Investment Solutions & Advisory Centre, Copenhagen
It's an exciting time for you to join us. We're a changing company with big ambitions and together we'll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society.
We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers' changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an Assistant Investment Analyst you will be a part-time employee / student assistant (15 - 20 hours per week) and you will work with strategic and tactical asset allocation and be involved in investment evaluation and investment advice across asset classes on a total portfolio of 160bn EUR of AUM across a diverse set of clients.
You will be part of the Asset Allocation unit in ISAC. We are a 25 people strong team across the Nordics, where we serve clients from retail, private banking, corporate banking to large institutional investors. We also develop and communicate Nordea's official house view on all investment related matters.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the development of strategic asset allocation framework and investment recommendations
- Support the development of Nordea's tactical investment strategy across asset classes and sub asset classes
- Support the monthly Global Asset Allocation Strategy (GAAS) process where you will among other things will use Datastream and Eikon
- Support the production of presentation material for both internal and external events
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a team of highly dedicated and skilled specialists with a passion for financial markets, asset allocation, investments and macroeconomics.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you'll work well with others and always act with the customer's needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you're excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it's difficult, and committed to empowering others. You're passionate about doing a great job.
- Enrolled in a bachelor programme in Finance/Economics/ Mathematics or related field
- Demonstrated excellent academic performance
- Genuine interest in global financial markets and macroeconomic developments
- Strong analytical approach and ability to work independently on complex matters
- Strong Excel (VBA) and PowerPoint skills
- Structured, service minded and 'team-spirit' approach ensuring coordination within the student team and other stakeholders
- Strong motivation to become successful in a highly driven and ambitious investment department
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and oral in Danish and English
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 21st of May 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Steen Winther Blindum, firstname.lastname@example.org , +45 55471630 or Andreas Østerheden Hansen, email@example.com , + 45 55473349.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.