Join the BASF team! We are looking for graduates who stand out as a result of their personality and expertise, and who want the possibility of building a future career in a global company.
Our graduate program offers ambitious graduates an exciting entry opportunity in the Nordics & Baltics with a 18 to 24 month rotation program starting 1 September 2018.
Right from the start, you will be working with challenging tasks in a diverse and international environment. Throughout your graduate program you will be exposed to different areas of the organization and get to work with professional and inclusive colleagues, who will help you develop your skills for a future career with us.
As part of the program, you will gain experience from working in another country for 3 to 6 months, and you will assume responsibility for your own real value-adding project.
You will be assigned a mentor from our Nordic/Baltic Leadership Team, who will help you build a career with BASF and guide you on how best to achieve your goals. The outcome of your discussions will be captured in your development plan. Frequent reviews with your manager and HR manager will also be part of your development plan.
Our aim is to train and develop you for a future role with BASF, and when your program is coming to an end we will assess your performance and let you know, if you are ready for a career with us.
What you can expect
You will be based at our Ballerup site, which has developed a unique powder formulation technology, and is specialised in microencapsulated formulations of vitamins, carotenoids and Omega-3 mainly for the beverage, food and pharmaceutical industries.
As part of your program, you will manage a project regarding energy optimization relating to the use of cooling to dehumidify process air for the drying process. You will join the engineering team and the main activities in your rotation plan will be:
- Design: Dehumidification of process air for drying process.
- Other projects for Technical Site Service Nordic/Baltic.
- 3 months’ project assignment at BASF site in Sandefjord, Norway or another site.
- Installation and conversion of ventilation and cooling systems: Dehumidification of process air for drying process.
What we expect
- Master in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages and excellent English skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open-minded, flexible and culturally agile.
- Is mobile and interested in European or global roles after the program.
- A potential and ambition to become a future leader in BASF.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation we enable our customer in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society.