Demand Planner - Promotions & Novelties
Who we are
sloggi® brings true comfort to people’s everyday by creating the most wearable, innovative bodywear in the world. Launched in 1979, the brand has long become the best-selling brief brand in Europe and today delivers its unrivalled comfort in full-fledged intimate apparel and swimwear ranges for both women and men across all of Europe and Asia. Parent company Triumph serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. Triumph employs close to 30,000 people and achieves revenues of Swiss Franks1.58 billion (2016). It is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
For our Sales Operations Department in Vedbaek (Denmark) we are searching for a highly motivated Demand Planner - Promotions & Novelties (f/m) – 100% (Maternity cover)
Reporting into the Department Head, Head of Sales Operations, North, based in Vedbæk, Denmark, this role is responsible for the daily follow-up and planning of sloggi IA novelties and events. Furthermore, ensure the sufficient stock to fulfill the North collection is planned and ordered in line with our Brand’s requirements. You will be part of a small team which is split between three sites; Vedbæk in Denmark, Eindhoven in Holland and Swindon in the UK.
What you’ll do
- Demand Planning in SAP APO
- Ensuring sufficient stock level to fulfill incoming orders
- Maintaining contact with the Supplier Network Planning department based in headquarter in Switzerland concerning campaigns and key account deliveries
- Preparing and controlling the budget report, controlling size breakdown
- Participating in monthly meetings with the Brand Team
- Preparing backorder lists - suggesting what should be taken out of the assortment in order to minimize the SKU level
- Being able to take over task and help the Sloggi Order Management NORTH during vacation and sickness
Who you are
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience within production planning and sourcing
- Ability to stay focused, remain calm and ensure deadlines are kept
- Well structured, able to cope with sudden changes and opened to challenges
- Open and communicative personality with ability to work in a team
- Strong skills in Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookup) and SAP (ideally BW and APO)
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Danish
Triumph offers the right candidate an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. We will support you in reaching business and personal goals. You will be part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships.If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send your application letter, CV, work references, diplomas and expected salary range in English as soon as possible as we interview candidates on a rolling basis.