Network Manager, Investor Solutions & Services
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
Network Management has a group-wide responsibility for selecting and managing Nordea’s relationships with custodian banks around the world. The role is a temporary position for 9 months.
The overall goal and objective is to purchase best possible custodial services at the right price and to maintain long-term relationships with custodians. The Network Manager carries an overall, custody specific, responsibility for a number of markets.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct custodian reviews on a regular basis. This includes issuing Requests for Proposals, evaluating proposals, conducting on-site due-diligence visits, producing reports and recommendations
- Negotiate custody agreements, custody fees, service level agreements and other legal documentation in close co-operation with Group Legal
- Monitor performance of sub-custodians, local market risk, procedures, regulations and tax issues
- Manage on-going custody relationships with sub-custodians
- Participate in projects and work closely with all relevant internal stakeholders that has an interest in, or are affected by, the custodians that we choose to deal with or the markets that we offer
The role is based in Copenhagen or Stockholm. You will be joining a highly skilled team working across all of the Nordea markets around the world.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
We are looking for a person with great analytical mindset and fantastic communication skills. You have excellent negotiation skills, knowledge of the banking and financial industry and the markets we operate in. Having experience from working in a network manager role is preferred.
- Have previous experience as a Network Manager and/or as a Business Analyst or Project Manager within the custodian area.
- Have great negotiation skills
- Are detail oriented and good analytical skillset
- Have risk awareness and understanding of our business model
- Are fluent in English, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 7 of June 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Arzu Eski, email@example.com
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences