Head of Client Portfolio Reporting in Wealth Management Operations
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
A core strategic initiative, building a new portfolio reporting platform, has been ongoing for some time and is now expanding outside of Wealth Management (WM) and Global Private Banking (GPB). The target is to become a common group wide capability. Are you motivated by leading and growing a group of people in managing a common solution for Nordea?
What we are striving for is an integrated and common solution available anytime and anywhere, ensuring a high-quality customer experience. It is a solution that will support our business strategy, as well as being a solution that will serve a wide array of Nordea customers in a trusted and user-friendly manner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the capability that is Client Portfolio Reporting (CPR) in accordance with the group capability structure
- Liaise with key stakeholders across Nordea
- Drive the establishment of the new group wide operational setup for CPR that will support the business strategy
- Ensure client satisfaction by ensuring quality of data and delivery of data and reports, both portfolio performance and tax reports
- Secure, in close co-operations with IT and business, that platform deliveries are in line with customer and segment needs
- Help the unit grow and actively give feedback for the development of team members
- Establish procedures promoting the Nordea culture, purpose and values
- The ambition is clear – to be best in class.
This is a new position where you as a strategic people leader will develop the unit in close collaboration with stakeholders from all business areas. The unit, that currently only serves GPB, currently consists of ~30 specialists situated in all four Nordic markets.
The role is based in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen or Oslo
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have at least 10 years of experience from the industry. Having experience from Private Banking business and from client portfolio reporting is a plus. You hold at least a BSc/BA in Business Administration, but a MSc/MBA is an advantage.
You have experience as a cross border people leader, with excellent organizational and leadership abilities. You have great interpersonal speaking skills and an aptitude in decision making.
- Enjoy leading and developing a unit with customer focus and a business mind-set
- Are a problem solver with a process- and structure-oriented mind-set
- Have a solid track record of working with and managing different stakeholders
- Are a modern leader that can lead people in an agile way of working
- Have excellent people skills, business insight and exemplary work ethics
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
You have until 20th of May 2018 to send us your application. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Robin Campbell, +358-(0)40-5549817, email@example.com.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.