Area Sales Manager to REGUS
Can you make our business grow?
In order to meet Regus’ rapid growth and ambition to expand in Copenhagen and Denmark in the coming years, we are looking for a Sales Manager to grow with us. You will have a strong and central role in our Danish organization, and with reference to the Country Management, you will have the responsibility for growing our business in the Greater Copenhagen area and to ensure motivation and well-being of your team.
The Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales Management to grow deals and revenue in their area. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating enquiries through the attendance of events, fairs and building relationships with brokers. The Sales Manager will be responsible for prospecting new business by completing professional center tours and maintaining relationships with large customers in order to retain and grow our current business. They will also be responsible for working with the Enterprise Sales team on corporate accounts.
You will be responsible for maximising our revenue across a number of Regus centers, whilst maintaining and improving customer service (NPS) through your center team. You will hire and manage world class teams within your area to help deliver these objectives. Your primary focus is sales, responsible for new sales with prospective customers and growing the network by presenting the best range of options to suit that customer’s needs converting sales for your area.
Your primary objectives:
- Maximising revenue and customer service (NPS) improvement
- Hiring and motivating great talent measured by employee net promoter score (ENPS)
- Deliver brilliant tours as per the Regus Required Standards hitting revenue targets
Your key responsibilities:
- Touring customers to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale where possible
- Managing a group (cluster) of business centers to include:
- Manage by visiting centers (visit customers, ensure center quality, ensure inventory is maximized)
- Managing cluster performance: EBIT, NPS, ENPS
- Business review planning of the centers monthly
- Managing senior team members in each center, including training and recruitment
- Dealing with escalated customer requests/issues
- Hold Networking events
What we expect from you:
- Experienced at managing teams
- Preferably a university education
- Previous experience of managing P&Ls
- 3 years previous experience selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment
- Experienced at presenting to groups of prospects
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in multiple locations through leadership and implementation of company standards
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships
- Comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills
- Commercial and result driven, autonomous and comfortable in fast paced environments
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Self-starter with ability to develop and maintain own pipeline
Leading the flexible workplace revolution globally, REGUS offers:
- An exciting sales and management challenge that will help our organization achieve best in class results
- Lots of autonomy and good development opportunities
- A challenging job in an ever-changing environment
- Participation in the development and strategic work for our Danish team and business
The job is full time position and the workplace is in Copenhagen. We offer an attractive salary, bonus and pension scheme.
The recruitment process is handled by INCIPIA. Send your application and CV as soon as possible to Hasse Steenbuch at: firstname.lastname@example.org, marked: "Area Manager / REGUS". We will call in for interviews on an ongoing basis. You are also welcome to call Hasse Steenbuch from INCIPIA at +45 4010 6280 if you have questions.
Regus, part of www.iwgplc.com, is the World’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions with brands such as Regus, SPACES, No 18 and more, leading the workplace revolution. Established in 1989, and based in Switzerland, the company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. IWG (international workplace group) is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a part of the FTSE 250.
Although we operate in over 120 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations, we’re still expanding rapidly. In fact, we’re currently opening over 1 new centers every day, achieving over double digit year-on-year growth.
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. It is our customer focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth.