Finance assistant – Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Specialist
We are hiring a competent and experienced specialist for a period of 4 month, with a possibility to extend.
Your key tasks include controlling and recording of customer invoice payments and vendor invoice payments for a Danish and a Swedish company. You will support the finance team regarding accounting and admin work. You will be responsible for the key AR and AP tasks:
- Recording of customer payments, allocate to right customer, apply to right open item
- Preparation of customer statement of balances
- Reconciliation against customer statements
- Interaction with customer accounting staff when needed
- Customer analysis
- Ad hoc questionnaires re customer
- AP register maintenance and updating
- Recording of vendor invoices, secure accurate booking
- Review of vendor approvals prior to payment
- Preparation of payment proposals securing timely payment
- Updating and reconciliation AP Statement of Balances
- Preparation of AP summary reporting
- AP Vendor analysis
- Ad hoc questionnaire re AP
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- We use Oracle NetSuite ERP solution, and any experience with this solution will be an advantage
- You will have initial internal training
- You thrive in a small team, and enjoy having colleagues and customers all over the world
- You are service-minded towards both your colleagues and our customers
We will be interviewing candidates as an ongoing process, until we find the right one to fit the job.
Please send in application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the email “FINANCE ASSISTANT”.