Head of Business Insights in WBO, Global
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Head of WBO Business Insights you will be responsible for building the future of Wholesale Banking Operations (WBO) business insights. Process improvement, analytics and immediate solution implementation within business operations are at the core of this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Transforming an organisation into a one point of entry for business improvements based on data & analytics
- Establishing Operational Excellence through your leadership competencies and organisational transformation skills
- Work with transforming the culture of the teams to become improvement and result oriented
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout the WBO value chain
- Daily management of a global team with approx. 10-12 employees (Nordics & Poland)
Bringing an analytical yet forward looking perspective is an important asset in this role. Working with cultural change and knowing how to energise and motivate your people/organisation is expected to be one of your core competences.
You utilise operational excellence and are methodical in your approach in creating valuable insights through proactive use of tools and digital technology. You might have experience on utilising digital working methods to track and improve business processes in complex and co-dependent value chains.
Through your natural ability to secure strong stakeholder management, you ensure constant collaboration and strategically directed process development.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
As a leader you are passionate about couching, talent development, leading change and enjoy engaging with stakeholders. You are a great strategist and a natural communicator.
- You have a good strategic understanding and can articulate the overall direction in a clear and transparent way
- 3-5 years of experience leading others
- A track record from a process & data management environment with a digitalisation agenda is valued highly
- You have a relevant degree, preferably at Master level
Furthermore, we expect that you have:
- A strong analytical sense and a proven track record of executing operational strategies and change processes in a structured manner with both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership skills aimed towards people development and optimal resource utilisation
- Clear focus on business and organisational culture development
- Excellent English language skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 21 May 2018 to send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about the position, you are very welcome to get in touch with Gitte Roskær at email@example.com. Gitte is heading the organisation which you could become a part of.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.