Head of Accounting Scandinavia
You are in charge of producing the general and auxiliary accounting for the Denmark and Sweden legal entities, guaranteeing the reliability of figures and compliance with tax and accounting, statutory and group procedures.
You report to the North East zone Finance Director, based in Frankfurt, Germany
- Responsible to elaborate General Accounting for Trescal A/S and Trescal A/B;
- You are responsible for the monthly closing within the time frame set by the Group and the statutory obligations. Consolidation package due on a quarterly basis and audited accounts provided on an annual basis;
- You are responsible to handle and fulfill all current tax obligations ; Provide all data required for computing the annual tax return with the support of external tax advisor;
- You supervise the external provider in charge of computing the monthly payroll and all social contributions; Insure both legal entities are strictly compliant with all social obligations.
- Be proactive to propose any improvement in process and procedures;
- You manage cash, with a strict control over terms of payment. Focus in priority on DSO KPI, implement an efficient cash collection process (procedure, organization, methodology, capitalizing on Group best practices);
- You contribute to the budget cycle in support to the North East Zone Controller;
- You have a bachelor's degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience with a first experience (2 years) as Head of Accounting of a subsidiary of a large or medium industrial or services group.
- You have a good knowledge of general accounting and taxes (VAT and other recurrent taxes), you have at least basic knowledge of legal and tax.
- You have knowledge of cost accounting (analytical),
- You have experience with cash management and/or cash collection processes.
- You work fluently with accounting software and you have a strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- You have perfect knowledge of Danish and English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You interact easily with people, you have strong communication skills, you are able to dialog within a multicultural environment and with different levels of hierarchy within the group.
- You are willing to travel to other Trescal sites in Denmark, Sweden and Germany.
We offer you a challenging environment with training and promotion opportunities.
We promote reactivity, adaptability and autonomy enhancing employees to learn and develop themselves.
You will be part of a performing and growing international company.
Send your cv to email@example.com.