Solution Architect (Digital Workplace)
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Solution Architect (Digital Workplace), IT, Bagsvaerd
In Novozymes we have the ambition of delivering an excellent digital workplace. We are in the process of strengthening our internal delivery organization and one of the key areas are digital workplace. As IT we wish to deliver fast and agile service to support our various business needs, we want to optimize the use of our assets both hardware and software and to ensure that business solutions are supported by scalable and maintainable services.
Within the workplace area, we see a great potential for improving existing solutions to increase user satisfaction and productivity. We believe strongly in establishing Novozymes internal capabilities and subject matter expertise and we need an ambitious and skilled Workplace Architect to help us achieve our goals.
Are you our new Solution Architect in the Digital Workplace area?
As our new Workplace Architect, you will apply your knowledge of Workplace Architecture (PC, virtual PC, tablets, mobile devices and other workplace elements) to ensure the best the possible alignment between technologies and business needs. Using the Novozymes architectural model you will develop the roadmap envisioning how current and future needs (1-3 years) will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. The documented designs acts as the foundation for all digital corporate workplace activities and projects.
You should maintain a broad knowledge on market trends and technology developments to ensure adaptation of new technologies and design of Novozymes solutions and will be anchored in Novozymes IT focusing on workplace architecture and service lifecycle management. You will work with a broad range of stakeholders within IT, external partners and in some cases Line of Business on both a strategic, tactical and operational level and with both leaders and subject matter experts.
Key indicators of success are high end-user satisfaction and easy adaptation to new business requirements while remaining cost effective and secure. The services and solutions should be evaluated across the entire lifecycle (from idea to retirement).
- Develop and maintain a digital workplace strategy and roadmap to support the Novozymes users and business
- Understanding current trends around the digital workplace and translating these into a Novozymes context
- Contribute to the design and development of sourcing strategy and design of long term service models
- Ensure an environment of Best Practices and knowledge sharing within IT
- Aligning workplace activities with supporting infrastructure like AD, SCCM, SNOW and deployment of cross IT services like O365 and security applications.
In this position, you need to:
- Have a background as an Engineer or a degree in IT and have more than 5 years of experience with digital workplace architecture
- Work with strategic topics but also understand the impact on day-to-day operations and as such be a key driver in roadmap exercises and technology adaptation
- Thrive working with and delivering operational excellence together with colleagues and partners
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Have a good sense of humor and can communicate well with people from different organizational units and cultures
- Continual improvement and great user experience should be part of your DNA.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information please contact Director, IT Operations, Peter Thinggaard Laustsen, by phone +45 30772759.
Application deadline: June 10, 2018. As we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, please send your application online as soon as possible.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.