Project Manager to Unilabs
Unilabs is a preferred Bioanalytical Laboratory Partner to the Pharma Industry in all phases of drug development – and a leader in precision medicine testing for therapeutic drug monitoring. We are now looking for a positive and motivated person to join our Danish team.
As a Project Manager you are part of our Serving Pharma unit within Unilabs group. Unilabs Copenhagen is central Center of Excellence (CoE) and main responsible for our Serving Pharma projects across Unilabs Europe. Our CoE’s are divided in different discipline/methods; Imaging, Flowcytrometry, Immunoassays, Metabolism, Pathology, and Molecular Biology.
Unilabs Copenhagen consists of a dynamic group of committed employees: Project Managers, Scientists, Medical Laboratory Technicians, a Data Manager as well as a Logistics Manager that works within all the various areas of the services we offer as Esoteric Laboratory for the Pharma Industry.
As a Project Manager at Unilabs you are responsible, in cooperation with customers, for the set-up, procedure and method transfer, validations, clinical studies and commercial projects, e.g. Companion Diagnostics, across our CoE’s.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Set-up and management of new projects across Unilabs CoE
- Preparing study specific materials including laboratory manuals, sampling and shipment instructions, etc.
- Responsible for the multidisciplinary and overall project management both internally and externally and can expect a busy and challenging work day in an international environment.
- Acting as the primary contact with sponsors, investigators and monitors
- Ensuring that the work is performed in accordance with current guidelines as well as Unilabs’ quality assurance system
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Unilabs is looking for a Project Manager with a relevant background as Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technician, or Nurse and have an MSc degree. You must have at least 5 years project management experience.
It is expected that you:
- Possess good interpersonal skills and are a confident team player as you have to cooperate with many different persons and cultures both intercompany and externally with customers and collaborators
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work, plan project procedures and keep deadlines in order to achieve projects goals
- Have an independent work-approach and are good at building solid professional relationships with collaborators and business partners
- Are excellent at planning and not afraid of taking responsibility and making decisions
- Are organized, flexible, as well as quality and service-minded. You thrive when you are busy and you are able to maintain control in stressful situations
- Have a positive mindset
- Have strong English language skills, at least at a negotiation level, both orally and in writing.
- Are familiar with working according to GCP guidelines and ISO 17025/15189.
Please send you application and CV by clicking “Apply online" below before June 3rd. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Kristine Bøje Carstensen at +45 3374 3000.
Headquartered in Geneva, Unilabs is a privately-backed medical diagnostics business that aspires to be at the heart and start of all effective treatment decisions. With operations in 15 countries (12 in Europe, 1 in Latin America, 2 in the Middle East), Unilabs is positioned as a leading diagnostics company with one of the broadest geographic footprints in Europe. Unilabs received the Clinical Laboratory Diagnostic Industry Market Leadership Award in EU in 2017.
Unilabs a.s. is located in Copenhagen and has approximately 55 employees. The Danish entity focuses on servicing customers in the Health Care and Pharmaceutical market. The business in the pharmaceutical market provides bioanalytical services and support for clinical development studies sponsored by local and global pharma clients.