AML & Sanction Process Specialist, Denmark
It's an exciting time for you to join us. We're a changing company with big ambitions and together we'll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an AML & Sanctions Processing Specialist, you'll (together with a team), investigate international transactions to avoid terror financing and sanctions breaches.
In Sanctions Screening Investigations unit, which is part of Group Financial Crime Prevention, we protect all Nordea's customers of being involved in financial crime. As the investigator, you will decide whether international transactions can be conducted or not, based on in depth real-time investigation in accordance to the International Sanctions rules and regulations.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating a solid foundation and documentation for each decision taken
- Documenting the cases handling so that 3rd parties are able to reach their own conclusion
- Monitoring and supporting CRU involvement in the transaction analysis
- Creating an overview of the international transfers paths
- Constantly increasing competencies and skills in financial crime prevention area
- Teaming up in a dynamic work environment and securing a 'clean sheet' at 5 o'clock
- Contributing to a Great Place to Work.
The role is based in Høje Taastrup, Denmark. Welcome to a highly passionate, multicultural and responsible team who constantly shows good results and is eager to learn, has great execution power and is open to challenges.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you'll work well with others and always act with the customer's needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you're excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it's difficult, and committed to empowering others. You're passionate about doing a great job.
You have great interpersonal skills and courage to share your successes and failures so everyone can learn. You like to work by yourself to create high quality but at the same time have a team player attitude. In addition, you have excellent analytical skills and attention to details. Moreover, you are feedback minded and team-oriented.
- Experience in payments/trade finance/international transactions is preferred
- Experience from other middle/back office or processing units preferably with customer focus
- Danish and English professional, Arabic would be an advantage
- Experience in financial crime prevention is not a must.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 31 May 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Erik O. Rasmussen, +45 61557191, firstname.lastname@example.org
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don't accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.