Customer Business Analyst
What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Marabou, Daim, Toblerone, Oreo, TUC, and Stimorol and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
As part of the Key Account Team, the Customer Business Analyst will work closely with our Key Account Managers to build, develop, implement, and evaluate the annual and monthly Customer Plans. This role will ensure we bring the Customer to the centre of our business and that we deliver on our Net Revenue Management ambition, providing the relevant insights to the Key Account team with regards to Perfect Store, Customer Terms, Promo Planning, and Customer Pricing.
Customer Category Development:
- Identify channel/customer opportunities.
- Identify Customer/Category specific insights.
- Make ad-hoc Customer analysis using available data (e.g. Cat Man, Nielsen, Shipment, WiSE).
- Identify Category, Snacking or Perfect Store opportunities for the channel and/or Customers.
- To ensure best practices are shared and adopted across different Customers and Key Account Managers (KAMs).
Net Revenue Management:
- To support annual Customer Terms negotiation (e.g. Terms Framework, Pricing Corridors, Trade Margins / Profit pools, Gross To Net planning).
- To perform pre- and post-evaluation of promotions and to feed KAMs in preparation of Promo Planning sessions
- To build dashboards and reports to track delivery vs. goals (e.g. MSL Distribution, Promo ROI, Promo Execution etc.).
- To own the Snacks product catalogue.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Commercial experience, preferably a track record in delivering inspiring category solutions.
- Customer category management experience.
- Key Account Management and/or Net Revenue Management experience is an advantage.
- Analytical skills and organisational agility.
- Building peer relationships.
- Strong with IT, Systems, and tools.
- Nielsen database or similar large retailer EPOS essential.
- Fluent Danish and English, written and spoken. Swedish would be advantageous.
- Business Insights: Category & Shopper Insights.
- Strategic Partner development.
- Net revenue management.
- Selling/Negotiating with impact: Selling & Influencing skills.
- Winning @ Point Of Buying: Perfect Store.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.