Senior Liquidity Risk Specialist
We are looking for a Senior Liquidity Risk Specialist to provide technical expertise in carrying out the responsibilities of Nordea's Group Liquidity Risk Management Control function, as well as implementing a 'best in class' liquidity risk management framework across Nordea and its subsidiaries. This is an opportunity for you to play a prominent role in contributing to various 'deep dive' analyses of Nordea's liquidity risk, providing challenge and oversight of first line of defence liquidity risk activities, and developing second line of defence stress testing methodologies.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It's all about making sure that we're a trusted partner to both our customers and society - the foundation for great customer experiences.
That's where you come in. Working with us, you'll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference - one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
You'll join Balance Sheet Risk Control where we The role of Liquidity Risk Management Control is to provide independent oversight and control over Nordea's liquidity risk management - and, as such, the risk that Nordea is unable to meet cash obligations at any time, including during periods of stress.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide input on the development of internal liquidity stress testing
- Lead various 'deep dive' analyses on liquidity risk, which will be presented to risk committees and senior management
- Provide oversight and control with regard to Nordea's FTP and CFTP framework and processes
- Engage with Treasury/TALM and the businesses to better assess ongoing developments and trends in Nordea's liquidity risk
The role is based in Copenhagen / Helsinki. Welcome to an internationally diverse LRMC-team with collectively nearly 100 years of related experience.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're dependable, willing to speak up - even when it's difficult - and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At least 5 years of related liquiditiy risk experience at a retail or investment bank with an understanding of liquidty regulations (ie LCR, NSFR)
- Being self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Being energetic with great verbal and writing skills
- Being a solid team player
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 23 June 2018.
Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don't accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.