Global Quality Manager
Quality Management is a small department with the global responsibility of quality management and quality assurance in Haldor Topsoe. As a Global Quality Manager you will lead a team of four employees with one located at our plant in Houston. Quality Management is a part of the Global Supply Unit (GSU). GSU includes both production of engineering (design packages etc.) and catalysts (physical product to be installed in our customers’ chemical plants). Quality Management plays an important role in our ability to streamline processes within quality control, assurance and management that supports our production lines to improve quality. This is done in a global collaboration (base in Lyngby) with the Quality Control as well as Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) at the production sites (Frederikssund and Houston).
- Unifying into one quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 across Haldor Topsoe based on the current three systems in GSU.
- Ensuring a common certification of the system covering GSU (multi side)
- Driving decisions on the level of independence for the local units/plants incl. approach to high level structure, audits etc.
- Ensuring collaboration across Haldor Topsoe within Quality
- Driving the establishment of interface processes within the GSU and towards other parts of the company.
- Setting goals and direction for GSU within Quality
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Customer complaints system for all of Haldor Topsoe.
- Auditing, and maintaining Management System for GSU.
- Ensure synergies towards other management systems (e.g. 14001) in the organization to optimize organizational efforts.
- Leader of a small team placed on different location with global impact on quality.
- Drive improvements in process control in close collaboration with LEAN department.
- are a strong collaborator at all levels and navigate fluently in a complex matrix organization
- communicate the elements and essence of management systems to non-experts in a clear and vivid manner
- are self-driven and enjoys setting and pursuing the direction for you and the team
- proactively foresee opposition and take precautions
- You thrive with driving and engaging in change
- drive changes of how we look at quality
You hold a degree in engineering and have minimum 5 year of experience as quality manager in a larger organization - preferably including different business areas i.e. production, sale, projects etc.
You must have experience working with the ISO 9001:2015 standard – a lead auditor exam is preferred. Experience with other management systems is also an advantage.
You are fluent in English. Fluent in Danish is a preference.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references. Application deadline is June 10. 2018.
Contactperson: Glen Hytoft
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenues from global engineering, technology and catalyst sales was approximately 830 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,300 employees. Please see our latest Annual Report for more information about Topsoe: https://www.topsoe.com/investor/annual-reports/annual-report-2017