Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure provides mission-critical and business-critical solutions to governments and service providers. A global leader, proven innovator, and trusted partner, our software and industry expertise help improve the lives of millions of people through safer communities, better public services, and more reliable infrastructure. For further information visit www.hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com.
Self-dependent working combined with scope for design.
For our Danish legal entity located in Copenhagen we are looking for a Senior accountant in part time for about 25 hours per week.
- Responsible for the execution of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to local GAAP/IFRS
- Preparing VAT, social charges and other government-related returns accurately and submit payments prior to deadlines; be local contact for tax topics for internal and external tax auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts for Country Managers as well as analysis and explanation of key variances
- Managing information requests from various partners such as auditors, operational management, and the finance team
- Supporting other functions (like Human Resources) with administrative and finance related topics and making sure that business operates effective and efficient
- University degree in Finance or Accounting required or similar discipline with analytical focus
- Several years of professional experience gained in an international company, preferably in an accountancy firm/audit firm
- Well-founded knowledge of accounting according to local GAAP and IFRS are ideally complemented by know-how in the field of taxes (VAT tax and basics of corporate tax
- Proactive, analytical, logical and disciplined approach to problem solving, self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised on own initiative
- Ability to support employees and management in the field of human resources
- Fluent English language skills – both verbal and written (additional language knowledge beneficial)
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
We offer you
- Attractive salary package
- Open and dynamic company structure
- Collaborative international team
Are you interested in that vacancy?
We are looking forward to receiving your full application documents to the below email address. Please add to your application the reference number 31/2018, your earliest entry date as well as your salary expectation
HxGN Safety & Infrastructure GmbH
Phone +49 (0) 89/96106 – 4716.
If you have questions, please don´t hesitate to contact me.