R&D Test Engineer
R&D Test Engineer for Test Centre – Frederikshavn, Denmark
New positions are offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The positions will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will be part of the global engine development team and carry out R&D tests on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- R&D test on mainly high speed engines but also medium speed engines
- Participate in the overall planning and evaluation of test results team
- Create and execute daily test programs, risk assessments and work schedules
- Write R&D Reports on test subjects
- Participate in the development of Hybrid Propulsion Systems
- Take part in parameterization of ECU programs
- Engine Inspections and evaluations
- Instruct operators (blue collar) on daily test program
- Check test results for plausibility – and present results for the rest of the organization
- Evaluation of test data
- Preparation of reports and presentations of test-relevant issues in project reviews
- Some travelling activity should be expected
- Relevant educational background, e.g. Bachelor in Technology Management and Marine engineering
- Preferably experience in engine or component testing
- Preferably experience with high speed engine tests, from e.g. auto or off-road industries
- Preferably experience in developing and testing diesel or gas engines (medium or high speed)
- Preferably experience with after treatment systems
- Experience with combustion engines and understanding of their performance issues and working processes
- Skilled in communicating test results to the rest of the organisation
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A challenging job in an innovative and dynamic department.
- An internal training program, including practical training in Germany and France
- An international environment in a market leading company
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn, Denmark.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Kim Sørensen, T: (+45) 96 20 42 27. Visit our website at www.mandieselturbo.com for further details of MAN Diesel & Turbo, and you will be able to read about our history, products and more about what being one of our employees actually means.
Please apply for the position - in either English or Danish - via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Consultant Marianne Koch Fischer on T: (+45) 96 20 40 68 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application by 30 June 2018.