Business Finance Manager – CAPEX & Global Planning, Business Finance
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Business Finance, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Business Finance Manager – CAPEX & Global Planning, Business Finance, Bagsvaerd
As Business Finance Manager supporting our global CAPEX portfolio and Global Planning, you will work closely with the Line of Business and have the possibility to develop a strong network within our global organization.
You will play a key role in driving financial performance and value creation while ensuring that the relevant financial input for driving the strategic agenda and execution is brought to the table.
The position includes a broad range of activities such as driving financial forecasts, financial evaluation and prioritization of major CAPEX investments, drive and prepare for business review meetings, evaluate financial implications from business needs and provide decision support to senior management.
In the position, you will work closely with the CAPEX and Global Planning organization while being part of Business Finance working together with a very ambitious and highly skilled group of finance professionals.
The position offers the potential to make a big impact in Novozymes while getting a depth business and financial understanding thereby advancing your career.
In this position, you need to:
- Have a Master’s degree in business administration, finance or economics with top grades. Accounting or engineering background can be relevant if combined with relevant finance experience
- Have +5 years of experience from a similar role or area (e.g. finance, management consulting, investment banking or similar) with a proficient financial toolbox
- Have a ‘CFO mindset', a commercial understanding and a passion for driving business performance
- Have a structured and analytical problem-solving approach
- Have a strong communicator and team player with a desire for a fast-paced learning curve, who thrive working independently in new areas
- Be persistence and the ability to get things done
- Be very comfortable working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent English skills
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information please Senior Manager, Daniel Røjkjær Nielsen, by phone +45 30770979.
Please apply online no later than June 7, 2018. As we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, please send your application online as soon as possible.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.