UX Researcher, Digital Transformation
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
UX Researcher, Digital Transformation, Bagsvaerd
Your job is simply stated to help everyone focus on the user. In this role, you will create an understanding and empathy around user needs, stated and unstated, for the entire product team including UX designers, product managers, and engineers. You will do so by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviours and motivations of our users through methods like field visits, surveys, usability testing, and logs analysis. Your research will help us create useful, usable, and impactful new digital products. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering compelling, written, in-person and visual presentations on your findings.
You will be located in Bagsvaerd (and from May ’19 in our new facilities in Lyngby) together with 40 Digital Transformation colleagues carrying a broad diversity of competences and nationality – all collaborating on projects with the purpose of creating ‘competitive advantage through digital’.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting independent research on multiple aspects of products/services for selected high impact projects
- Collecting and analysing user behaviour through lab studies, field visits, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs, and online experiments
- Working with UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Understanding and incorporating complex technical and business requirements into your research
- Advocating research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations
In this position you need to:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Anthropology, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Have 5+ years of work experience
- Be experienced with integrating user research into product/process designs and design practices
- Be experienced with conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote
- Have experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies
- Have working knowledge of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistics
- Possess critical thinking- and problem-solving skills
- Have great communication skills
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Søren Ruskjær, Director, Digital Transformation. Send a text message to +45 3077 2202 and you will be contacted.
Application deadline: June 10, 2018. Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will continuously screen and interview the applicants.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.