Senior Business Consultant
Are you our next Senior Business Consultant?
Become part of a global ISV team, specializing in Banking & Treasury Automation for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment, and do you enjoy being in demand, providing value to clients? We are looking for our next Business Consultant to join our fast-growing organization. If you would like to join a team where your input and experience matters, now is a great opportunity.
SK Global Software is a well-recognized Microsoft Dynamics ISV providing solutions and expertise within Banking, Cash Management, and Treasury Automation for Microsoft Dynamics customers world-wide. Our newly established European headquarter is growing, and we need more talented and driven colleagues to keep up with demand!
As an SKG Senior Business Consultant, you will use your expertise around Banking and Finance in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics AX to help lead and guide our customers through the Planning and Implementation stages of our Banking and Treasury Automation Suite for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
You will be part of our overall Services Team, working with some of the largest Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO/AX implementations in the world. You will have plenty opportunities to work on both local and international projects.
Your expertise will be needed around presales activities, implementations, project management, product support, as well as providing input and feedback to our Product Development Team to constantly improve our solutions.
As a Senior Consultant you will be working closely with the Services Team, the Product Development Team, Support Team and Sales. You will be reporting to our Services Manager of European Markets. You will take over direct customer engagements that need immediate attention in Europe.
- We are looking for an individual with at least 10-15 years’ working experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Financials areas, with both functional and technical knowledge to serve as a link between our service Team and Product team when e.g. Development Requirements arise – then you will play a central role in qualifying the requirement whit both customer and our Product Team, help formalize Design Documentation etc.. We will train you within our solutions, and do not require experience with specific Banking or Treasury systems. You will have a high degree of flexibility (No Geographic limitations as you will be working from home primarily), but, you should expect increased travel activity from time to time (Domestic and International).
Experience with one or several of the following areas of Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials is a plus;
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable/Vendor Payments
- Accounts Receivables/Customer Payments and Collections
- Bank Statement, Reconciliation and Closing Period experience
- Bank & Cash management, incl. Bank Communication
- Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX 2012, or Dynamics AX2009 experience.
- Minimum 10-15 years experience as Dynamics AX Finance Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials Certification (AX2012 as minimum, D365 preferred)
- Proficient English verbal and writing skills.
Your personal characteristics
Personality matters. You are a driven person, capable of working independently and you have a professional attitude and you are a Team Player. In other words, you are a fast learner and a self-starter.
- You thrive on being directly engaged with Enterprise sized customers and can hold your own and challenge existing business processes if needed
- You have both Functional and Technical experience to serve as link between the SKG Service Team and Product Development Team
- You will have a high degree of flexibility (No Geographic limitations as you will be working from home primarily), but, you should expect increased travel activity from time to time (Domestic and International).
- You are outgoing and dynamic
- You see the importance of care for our customers
- You are responsible and structured
- You take ownership of your customers and tasks.
SK Global Software offers
- Attractive wage package
- Pension scheme
- Bonus program
- Health insurance
- Computer and cell phone
- Great flexibility regarding working hours and job placement
SK Global Software
SK Global Software (SKG), formerly known as Sandler-Kahne Software was founded in 1994. We are a very solid Microsoft Dynamics ISV with more than 1500 Microsoft Dynamics customers worldwide.
We are constantly growing our customer base and solution offerings to cement our position as the leading global ISV for Banking, Cash & Bank Management and Treasury for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Today we offer several Solutions and Expertise Consulting to the following areas;
- Banking Automation Suite for Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX
- Vendor Payments, Customer Payment Matching, Bank Statement Automation, Bank Statement Reconciliation, Direct Debit Automation
- Treasury Automaton Suite for Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX
- Advanced Cash Application/AR eSettlement, Credit Card Reconciliation, Lockbox Automation, PositivePay
- Inhouse Banking & Payment Factory solution for Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX
- Internal Bank Facility service to subsidiaries
- Payments on Behalf of (POBO)
- Automated Payment Proposal Generation
- Intercompany Netting and Payment optimization
- Intercompany Loan Management
- AP Automation/Invoice Workflow solution for Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX
- Credit Card Solutions for Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX.
SKG is a well-respected ISV within the Microsoft Dynamics partner channel with more than 22 years’ experience working with Banking and ERP integration solutions.
Our European Headquarter is based in Copenhagen Denmark, with an additional office in Odense. Our global headquarter is in Houston, TX. We are considered the leading Banking and Treasury Automation solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Microsoft Dynamics SL in North America.
With our recent expansion to Europe, we are fully intending taking a market leadership role in this region and beyond to become the global leader within our domain. SKG’s customer base already counts more than 1500 Microsoft Dynamics customers world-wide, and is constantly growing.
Apply and contact
Please apply by using the button below - no later than 30th June.
Contact Person: Birgitte Garde, Mobile: +0045 2818 1891