Danfoss is a global leader focused on energy-efficient solutions that save energy and costs, and reduce carbon emissions. The company's wide range of products and services are used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors and powering mobile machinery. The company is also active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Danfoss was founded in 1933 in Nordborg, Denmark. Today, the Group employs around 25,000 employees and sells its products in more than 100 countries around the world.
To strengthen our organization and to support the future growth and success of Danfoss Power Solutions, we are looking for a Controller (m/f) with a keen interest in risk management for our Performance Controlling team. This job offers a wide range of interesting and exciting project work, tasks and responsibilities in an international environment.
The position will be based in Hamburg, Germany and report to the Senior Director Performance Controlling in the Power Solutions segment. Alternative location options would be Neumünster, Germany or Nordborg, Denmark.
- Support the following key business activities of the finance & controlling team:
- Financial management of Danfoss Power Solutions
- Controlling, corporate planning and reporting
- Risk management (integral assessments, impact)
- Responsible for regular finance & controlling tasks as well as the coordination of the reporting deliverables from our shared service site in India
- Participate in and contribute to project work
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting for our leadership team
- Get connected and understand our business and our products
- Coordinate and align on finance topics within the segment
- Coordinate risk management activities
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration with focus on Finance
- Minimum of two years of experience in a controlling position
- Preferably some knowledge in risk management
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and results-driven attitude
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across functions and within complex matrix organization
- Self-reliant working style coupled with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent English language skills
Join our team and help us release the potential of this amazing world. We look forward to discovering how you want to have an impact on tomorrow!
For further details about the job please contact Eva Isselstein, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at +49 461 4301 4623.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.