Financial Business Advisor
Falck Group is looking for three Financial Business Advisors for our Ambulance, Assistance and Global Assistance business units to analyse performance data and develop insights that help Business Finance in each respective division deliver targeted support to decision makers.
The core responsibilities are:
- Executing budgeting forecasting and planning for the respective division
- Preparing financial information and performing key financial analyses.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Create plan, budget, and forecasts for the Division by working closely with the business in line with current business initiatives
- Coordinate the completion of the forecasts in a timely and robust manner
- Produce and provide commentary to divisional management reports.
Reporting & Analysis
- Perform key financial analyses to ensure that key business decisions are aligned with Falck’s overall financial objectives, goals, and metrics
- Prepare financial information and reviews for accuracy and completeness and performs detailed analysis when necessary
- Prepare financial reporting for the Division, customer or segment that may include linking financial information from various sources to provide meaningful financial reports or to assure appropriate data reconciliation
- Provide, maintain and analyse trends in internal and external collection activity
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports detailing divisional performance to the management
- Lead the analysis of complex business issues related to the Division.
- Analyse operations to evaluate the performance of the Division and determine areas of potential cost reduction or program improvement.
- Undertake investment appraisal and re-organizationactivity – overseeing divisional resources
- Oversight of Business Finance roles – e.g. IT & Marketing costs
- Administer and adhere to Falck policies, procedures and standards to ensure proper internal controls are developed and maintained
- Should help identify and drive initiatives that have a business focus and are commercially viable.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Excellent analytical, organisational and problem solving skills
- Strong proficiency in budgeting, forecasting & planning software
- Advanced Excel Skills. Experience with MS Navision and SAP will be an advantage
- 5+ years in Finance
- Experience working in multinational organisations
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact: HR Business Partner at email@example.com.
Please note that applications will be reviewed regularly as they come, so application process may be closed earlier if the relevant candidate was found.