Global Product Manager, Witness
ORIGIO is a highly ambitious organization in constant change. Through innovation and product advancement, they aim to help the #1 dream of every infertile couple come true. ORIGIO is a leader, in delivering innovative Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) solutions that enhance the work of ART professionals, to the benefit of families.
ORIGIO is part of The Cooper Companies, Inc. and is operated through the business unit CooperSurgical - a leader in women’s healthcare products. Through recent acquisitions of leading equipment manufactures in the industry; K-Systems, Research Instruments, the Pipette Company, Wallace and Life Global They offer a leading portfolio of ART products. The Cooper Companies, Inc. is represented by 10,000 employees. ORIGIO counts approximately 425 employees of which 125 are located in our headquarters in Måløv – twenty-five km north of Copenhagen.
Global Product Manager, Witness
Help the dream of every infertile couple come true
- Worldwide leading company within its field of activities
- RI Witness act as safeguards and frees up time, energy and expertise
- You possess high energy and technical understanding of IT monitoring systems
You will be responsible for RI Witness - a leading edge quality control system for the IVF process. The system helps mitigate the risk of human error every time samples are moved from one disk or tube to another and safeguards every step of IVF cycle. You must develop campaigns and other sales driving marketing activities with the Communication team and identify relevant customers among global IVF clinics and other KOLs. Furthermore, manage external product workshops and participation in trade shows and congresses. You must also deliver input to product development and projects based on market trends, customer feed-back and sales input. You will work cross functional and maintain and develop interface with Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, and R&D departments. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop long and short-term plan for penetration and growth of Witness
- Develop tactical activities to support penetration of Witness and cross selling with Equipment and consumables portfolio
- Drive optimization and profitability of portfolio on an ongoing basis
- Define sales model for Witness, understanding the impact of the variables on the model
- Understand the competition, strengths and weaknesses of competitive portfolio, market size, market share, growth opportunities, barriers and drivers
- Provide insights and training to facilitate sales
- Develop sales tools and promotional activities to support markets
- Provide product training to sales force and customers
- Participate as marketing resource in R&D projects
- Drive input for pipeline based on customer needs, hereby defining product requirements
- Plan, coordinate and execute timely launches according to forecasts
- Provide prioritized input to registration process based on needs of the business
ORIGIO offers you a challenging position within a dynamic, global leading, high growth company. You will cooperate with competent employees working together as a team towards common goals in a positive environment. As the company is developing rapidly, you will have good career opportunities and a salary package to match your qualifications as well as an attractive pension and health care insurance. You will report to the Marketing Director for Equipment.
You have a Master or Bachelor degree in Science, Marketing or Business Administration. A minimum of 5 years’ experience with product marketing, strategic and tactical preferably from Medtech or Pharma. You have worked with similar IT based concepts like ERP, alarm systems or cloud based industrial data systems.
Experience from designing IT systems, architecture concepts and defining route to market for these will be an asset. You have proven portfolio management skills and are good at networking and creating customer relationships.
You have a strong commercial mindset and excellent technical understanding. As a person, you are positive, committed and full of drive. You have a “can do” attitude and it is important that you are focused, can prioritize and keep calm when deadlines are tight. You are good at solving problems and thrive in an international environment. You are globally thinking and enjoy traveling approx. 70 days per year.
You are of cause fluent in English, both written and spoken.
In other words, you have a desire to support and enrich ORIGIOS’ culture and would love to work in a worldwide leading company that aim to help the #1 dream of every infertile couple come true.
Best Talent is responsible for your employment at ORIGIO and reviews your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV in English marked ”1627/Witness” by e-mail to email@example.com. You can read more about Best Talent on www.besttalent.dk.