Process Engineer (within Flow Process and System Controls) to the R&D Department
Nel Hydrogen A/S. The company is currently 87 employees and expects to maintain a strong growth in the coming years. The organization is dynamic, and the culture is informal with flexibility as a key word. The company is a frontrunner when it comes to the development of hydrogen fuel stations used for the refueling of hydrogen vehicles. The market for hydrogen stations will maintain its growth in the coming years, as large-scale production of hydrogen cars will be launched in 2018 – 2019. Nel Hydrogen has positioned itself as a global player for the rapidly growing hydrogen economy.
About the R&D Department and the Position
As Nel Hydrogen projects includes a wide range of technics, the R&D organization is organized in several technical skills:
Projects follow the Nel Hydrogen product development process and will have technical sponsors from the rest of the R&D Department - to secure input for specifications. While projects are coordinated by Project Managers the technical teams are responsible for the development of the design packages, while interacting with other R&D Teams.
Within the Systems Engineering team, the new Process Engineer will be the technical responsible for the development of process design packages. You have an understanding of the process technical requirements to design, develop, document and test equipment ranging from the simple to extremely complex systems.
- Knows the scope of process development
- Ensure that overall basic process specification, defined by technical sponsor, are fulfilled
- You have the following technical competencies
- Basic thermodynamics knowledge regarding fluids mechanics involving flow, pressure, temperature,
- Able to invent process concepts by developing Process Flow Diagrams PFDs by having a practicable
competence in anticipating system behaviours
- Able to develop with Process & Instrumented Diagrams (PIDs)
- Able to describe process to support PLC software development
- Support/perform process testing of module to verify specification compliance.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in Process Engineering
- Educated as Process Engineer, or Commissioning Engineer within Gas/Fluids
- As a person open minded and able to interact with other team members
- Result oriented and knows how important it is to follow up on deliverables, ensuring that everything runs according to plans
- Able to motivate yourself and able to encourage other team members
- Comfortable with participating in- or being the lead in meetings where your project is discussed
- Able to develop technical documentation using MS-Office software
- Being familiar with safety studies such as FMEA, Hazop, Lopa is a plus
- Being able to develop MatLab model to verify process performance is a plus.
Application & contact
Please send your application and curriculum in English to pro&co via the button “Søg jobbet her”, as soon as possible. We are doing interviews on an ongoing basis. Starting date is as soon as possible. If you would like further information about the position, please contact pro&co, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone no. +45 9660 3200 or Nel Hydrogen Systems Engineering Team Lead Michael Pedersen, phone no. +45 2514 7601.
About Nel Hydrogen | www.nelhydrogen.com
Nel Hydrogen is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. The company serves industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its foundation in 1927, Nel Hydrogen has had a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. The hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long outreach as conventional vehicles have today.
Læs om pro&co her