Business oriented Finance Director to support the EMEA region
Deadline for application: 6/15/2018
We are looking for an ambitious and analytical Finance Director who proactively will drive value creation in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region by delivering actionable business insights based on solid financial acumen and business understanding.
You will become a part of the Business Finance organization who supports the different business units in Chr. Hansen – your responsibility is to be the trusted business partner to the EMEA region.
An international job with a focus on sustainability and great internal collaborations
As our new Finance Director, EMEA you will have tasks ranging within a broad span. The primary task is to act as a constructive sparring partner to the EVP for EMEA and the regional management team providing strategic and financial decision support. Due to the international reach of the role you need to ensure engagement and alignment between local and group finance. Therefore, it’s also important that you make things happen with focus on building lasting relationships across the organization through collaboration.
As the focus always is to make a sustainable business you are actively participating in the development of the Finance Business Partnering delivery model in Chr. Hansen incl. optimization of existing processes.
Further, you will:
- Ensure high quality performance management, controlling and reporting on Sales, Capacity cost, DSO, CAPEX (For FC&E).
- Lead budget, forecast, monthly closing processes, incentive target setting in alignment with corporate processes.
- Perform ad hoc tasks including but not limited to building business cases, project supervision and steering committee participation.
You should expect to travel around 20 days per year.
Your personal and professional profile
We are looking for a well-organized self-starter with the ability to prioritize among multiple tasks.
As Chr. Hansen will grow significantly over the coming years, we look for someone who is able to develop scalable solutions and methods to cope with this change.
As interaction with the business is a key factor to success in the position, excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong wish to succeed as a team is essential for the right candidate.
- You have a master’s degree in business administration, finance or economics (Cand merc., Cand oecon, MBA, etc.).
- Strong academic results and at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Up-to-date professional finance skills, preferably with experience working with SAP/BI.
- Proven record of great problem-solving skills and getting things done through working with others.
- Enjoy working internationally and with different cultures striving for continuous business improvement together with the team.
- Excellent communication skills and you have a strong proficiency in the English language, both in writing and orally.
- Result driven, and keen on delivering high quality output.
- Desire for a fast-paced learning curve, and thrive on working independently in new and multiple areas at the same time.
A challenging and fun position in a fast-growing company with focus on delivering solutions that improve food and health for more than 1 billion people every day while conducting our business in an ethical and sustainable way.
Chr. Hansen has a clear strategy “Natures No. 1” which directs the company’s activities in the coming years targeting profitable growth (8-10% organic revenue growth per year), and for the right candidate, this job is an excellent platform for a future career within Chr. Hansen.
The Business Finance organization consist of a small but dedicated team closely integrated into the various businesses areas. Our focus in the coming years is to develop the finance business partnering activities to secure a strong delivery model which will support the expected business growth in an efficient and fun way.
We aim to drive value creation across Chr. Hansen and to deliver actionable business insight through a proactive and customer-focused nature.
The new Finance Director for EMEA will report directly to the Vice President of Business Finance with a dotted line to the EVP of EMEA & North America and will be located at our headquarters in Hørsholm together with the EMEA Management team.
For more information and application
Deadline for applications is 15th June 2018, but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
For further questions, feel free to contact VP Business Finance Anders Mohr Christensen, +45 2515 2364, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com