Business oriented Finance Specialist to support the Food Cultures & Enzymes division
Do you want to influence a dynamic fast-growing company by delivering strong financial business partnering?
We are looking for an ambitious and analytical Finance specialist who proactively will support the value creation in our Food Cultures & Enzymes Division (FC&E) by delivering actionable business insights based on solid financial acumen and business understanding.
As interaction with the business is a key factor to success in the position, good interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong wish to succeed as a team is essential for the right candidate.
As our new Finance Specialist, you will provide strategic and financial business support to the business based on your great insights into the Food Cultures & Enzymes business unit. Therefore, your tasks will be to:
- Prepare management reporting and performance management for FC&E, including follow-up on strategic activities.
- Manage the financial forecasts processes for the business unit.
- Manage day-to-day cost controlling and follow-up with cost center owners.
- Provide investment analysis/valuation incl. financial modelling.
- Support ad hoc tasks, such as profitability analysis, business cases, project participation etc.
- Be proactive in contributing to the development of the Finance Business Partnering delivery model in Chr. Hansen, e.g. optimization of existing processes.
Your personal and professional profile
Our new Finance Specialist is a person who thrives in a dynamic and everchanging environment and who can joggle multiple tasks. Therefore, you need to be a well-organized self-starter with an excellent ability to prioritize.
As Chr. Hansen will grow significantly over the coming years, we look for someone who is able to develop scalable solutions and methods to cope with this change. Further, you have:
- Strong academic results and 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Up-to-date professional finance skills, preferably with experience from a production company and knowledge of SAP/BI.
- A desire of working internationally and with different cultures striving for continuous business improvement together with the team.
- Excellent communication skills and you have a strong proficiency in the English language, both in writing and orally.
- A strong drive ignited by seeing results and are keen on delivering high quality output but always pays attention to helping the team.
- Desire for a steep learning curve, and is motivated by working with new and multiple areas at the same time.
- A proven record of great problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude.
A challenging and fun position in a fast-growing company with focus on delivering solutions that improve food and health for more than 1 billion people every day while conducting our business in an ethical and sustainable way.
The Company has a clear strategy “Natures No. 1” which directs the company’s activities in the coming years targeting profitable growth (8-10% organic revenue growth per year), and for the right candidate, this job is an excellent platform for a future career within Chr. Hansen.
The Business Finance organization consist of a small but dedicated team closely integrated into the various businesses areas. Our focus in the coming years is to develop the finance business partnering activities to secure a strong delivery model which will support the expected business growth in an efficient and fun way.
We aim to drive value creation across Chr. Hansen and to deliver actionable business insight through a proactive and customer-focused nature.
The new Finance Director for EMEA will report directly to the Vice President of Business Finance and will be located at our headquarters in Hørsholm.
For more information and application
Deadline for applications is 15th June 2018, but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
For further questions, feel free to contact VP Business Finance Anders Mohr Christensen, +45 2515 2364, dkamchr-hansen.com.
Please apply online.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com