Regional Sales Manager with experience from B2B sales preferably in the food industry.
Lundberg Tech A/S is looking for a Regional Sales Manager who is interested in working for an international and world-leading manufacturer of high quality vacuum waste handling systems, unique granulators and cutters. The role and location is at Lundberg Tech A/S in Lille Skensved.
Areas of responsibilities will be:
- Sales of Lundberg Tech’s systems and units in the Nordic- and Baltic- region.
- Ensure that the regional sales goals are full-filled through consistent and efficient sales activities.
- Grow sales in cooperation with the rest of Lundberg Tech’s sales organization and with existing and new partners and distributors.
- Responsibility for direct sales to end costumers.
- Contribution to preparation of and follow-up on offers and tenders.
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, and other industry events as needed.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends.
- Build up relationships with customers and dealers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Take active part in cross-collaboration with the Lundberg Tech global sales team.
- A record of minimum 3 years experiences from technical sales.
- Broad and deep knowledge of technical packaging solutions in the food industry.
- Good communication skills.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with technical sales addressing the “target process industries” of label, flexible packaging, packaging processes, healthcare, paper & carton processing, tissue, non-woven & textile.
- Strong and outgoing personality, pro-active, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Be ready to travel, minimum 40-50 days per year.
Please send your English CV as soon as possible to: Lundberg Tech A/S
For additional information, please contact CSO Martin Sigsgaard on +45 44 98 35 85
About the company:
Lundberg Tech was established in 1946 and is a privately owned company. The headquarter is in Lille Skensved close to Køge.
Lundberg Tech have own daughter companies in Germany, UK, USA, China and has partner offices in France and the Benelux in addition to support from a global net of agents.
Lundberg Tech develops and manufactures unique granulators and cutters sold along with waste handling projects. Lundberg Tech has developed a unique concept of vacuum waste handling solutions designed to capture, convey, cut, collect and compact. These solutions are delivered in the form of All-in-one units and turnkey central systems.
Lundberg Tech was amongst others the first on the market to provide solutions for in-line waste handling of matrix in the production of labels. The solutions are based upon special granulators and cutters containing a lubrication system and treatment transporting the waste.
Being able to provide both fully integrated central waste handling systems and smaller specially designed All-in-one units, Lundberg Tech is today one of the world’s leading suppliers and developers of waste handling systems. Additionally, Lundberg Tech also operates an efficient maintenance, refurbishment service for granulators and cutters as well as replacement of critical items.
Today more than 4,000 Lundberg Tech waste handling solutions are enjoyed by customers all over Europe as well as in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan and China.
Lundberg Tech’s declared mission is: ‘Our waste handling keeps production going’