European Market Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a deep knowledge of immunology/immune monitoring to be the European customer facing lead of the small, globally active biotechnology company, Immudex. Immudex manufactures and sells MHC Dextramer® globally for the detection of antigen-specific T cells.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel extensively within continental Europe for the purpose of maintaining and growing the customer base. If you have the desire to leverage your scientific understanding of immunology in a commercial role, please keep reading.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a PhD in an immunology related discipline
- reagent sales experience within life science and/or in vitro diagnostic
- the ability to travel
- excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to give outstanding presentations.
- Devise and execute effective tactical sales plans in alignment with established marketing and company strategy
- Work proactively to maintain and grow the European customer base
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of key accounts with the territory of Europe
- Identify and maintain relationships with key thought leaders in the relevant market areas
- Participate in conferences
- Deliver effective, scientifically based presentations to current and potential customers during conferences and at customer locations within the assigned territory
- Assess sales performance according to relevant KPIs
- Maintain an understanding of current immune monitoring and competitive technologies and their relevance to immune-oncology, immunotherapy vaccines and other immune-related diseases
- Serve the European immunology community as a subject matter expert in immune monitoring technologies
- Monitor competitive technologies and companies within Europe
- Prepare regular reports of progress and revenue forecasts.
- PhD or Master’s degree with hands on experience in immune monitoring technologies
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Problem-solving attitude and motivation to provide solutions based on customer needs
- Authentic and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated and time efficient, structed and pragmatic with a proactive and quality-oriented mindset
- Ambitious, collaborative team player with good social skills, a high drive and a positive, can-do attitude
- Based near a major European airport, preferably CPH
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce.
Frequent travel to/from the headquarter in Copenhagen to European destinations will be necessary.
Please apply to this position as soon as possible to email@example.com, as we will process applications on an ongoing basis. For more information, please contact Helene K. Hjenner, CEO, at +45 3917 9777.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with North American operations based in Fairfax, Virginia, Immudex manufactures MHC Dextramer® for the detection of antigen-specific T cells. Under an agreement with the US Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIC) and the European Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIMT), Immudex also provides MHC Multimer and Elispot proficiency panel services worldwide.
Immudex’ MHC Dextramer® products are utilized for the quantification or sorting of antigen-specific T cells in life science research, in vitro diagnostics, as well as the development of immunotherapeutics and vaccines. The primary focus is research-use-only products for the immune monitoring of immunotherapy development, and monitoring of CMV cellular immunity in transplant and other immune-deficient patients. In Europe, the CEmarked Dextramer CMV Kit is approved for in vitro diagnostic use, for the quantification of CMV-specific T cells. USA FDA 510(k) clearance for the CMV kit was granted March 2017. GMP Grade reagents are available.
Our state-of-the-art dCODETM Dextramer reagents enable massive multiplexing of antigen-specific T cell detection. Detection of over 1000 CD8+ T cell specificities from a single blood sample has been achieved. www.immudex.com.